Recent Anime Watched?

Chainsaw man and parasyte

I am rewatching bleach at the moment.
Well, it's hard to remember all the arcs and I want to remember stuff before picking up the latest arc xD

currently watching episode 1 of 'Eureka Seven'

Ugh, hope you like cheesy bad love fics.
it is kinda cheesy actually.... but the whole series was gifted to me from a cousin, claims that she outgrew her 'anime phase'... she'll come back to watching anime again... maybe. haha

Demon slayer S3 and Kamikatsu. I just decided to see kamikatsu's first episode for no reason and the next thing I knew I was powering through the episodes. Watch it its' hilarious.

Re-watching Gundam 00.

This was one of those shows that wasn't just a "good Anime," but just an overall good show in general. I could easily see a live-action adaptation of this show killing it on Netflix or -even better- Prime.

I consider this series better than Gundam Seed, Wing, and even the original Mobile Suit Gundam.

It reminds me a lot of shows like The Expanse, and even Firefly, where there is a sort of gritty realism that permiates everything, and there are no easy answers for complex political issues; the exact opposite of most of the other Gundam shows, where it says "war bad," and heavy-handedly shoves it down your throat, while 9th graders pilot giant walking wepons of mass destruction worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Akudama Drive, episode 1

finished up akudama drive, now starting up bleach season 1, episode 1.

Oooh, going for the long one. Feel free to skip the bount arc, everything after that is good. The current TWBW arc is really fantastic.
Yeah its a whole lot of episodes... I know there are some fillers, but I'll just watch them all. haha

took a short break from watching 'bleach', now up to episode 15 on 'Dr. Stone' its good so far, I like it.

watched a little bit of this one called 'baki' made it to episode 3, putting it on hold, now back to watching almost the end of season 1 for 'dr. stone'

I am going to attempt to finish up dr. stone, season 1! Now on episode 19.

Back