Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolved101

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
So the games on the store shop for any gift cards cost at least 3,500 it can be reduced to like 1,500 or something as I know it's for motivation etc but it seems reasonable to reduce it to get better deals. Also adding specific games to store can help like BattleField, Halo, GTA V just to name a few.

Realistically, it’s a bonus not a right. There’s no need for Demon to offer this and it comes out of his own pocket from a site earning 0 revenue. Therefore it’s really up to him what to charge or if to offer it at all.

That's not a good idea. The money come from Demon's earnings.

You can get 3500 points here pretty fast if you are active.

So the games on the store shop for any gift cards cost at least 3,500 it can be reduced to like 1,500 or something as I know it's for motivation etc but it seems reasonable to reduce it to get better deals. Also adding specific games to store can help like BattleField, Halo, GTA V just to name a few.
As the others said, I don't see that taking place. (And a staff menber asking this in public......).

Yeah, no.

I'll detail more later when I'm not on mobile bUT in short it all comes out of my own pocket when paying those out which can't be high
Well said :)

I know that but it still takes a while

Realistically, it’s a bonus not a right. There’s no need for Demon to offer this and it comes out of his own pocket from a site earning 0 revenue. Therefore it’s really up to him what to charge or if to offer it at all.
Why don't guys offer VIP packages subscription Donation or add Google Adsense that way you guys can get some revenue in or a YouTube and offer Ad sense.

As the others said, I don't see that taking place. (And a staff menber asking this in public......).

Well said :)
Well, it is a feedback section and suggestion so I don't see where else to put this also the staff member asking this what you stated sounded a bit negative probably just my perspective I am Staff yes but also a member was wondering this for a while and No offense.

Okay, now that I'm not stuck at work and on my PC, here is the full break down.

Which first off @Mr. Prince be sure to quote everything in one post in this instance, no need for a double post.

I am grateful for the feedback but at this time there is no way to increase the backing for the offered rewards. When I have a better financial situation I may make things more worthwhile here but until then the staff and members just have to be active and join in on the contests to gain the needed points. At this time, just be grateful for the reward as you don't see any other sites offering this.

True, I got $7,300 in just 3 months.

Okay, now that I'm not stuck at work and on my PC, here is the full break down.

Which first off @Mr. Prince be sure to quote everything in one post in this instance, no need for a double post.

I am grateful for the feedback but at this time there is no way to increase the backing for the offered rewards. When I have a better financial situation I may make things more worthwhile here but until then the staff and members just have to be active and join in on the contests to gain the needed points. At this time, just be grateful for the reward as you don't see any other sites offering this.

giphy-downsized.gif

Mr. Demon, I might buy 1 psn card from your demonic store at the end of August 2018, would that be a burden to your financial situation during the said month?

Last edited:
Mr. Demon, I might buy 1 psn card from your demonic store at the end of August 2018, would that be a burden to your financial situation during the said month?

Funny reply: Don't worry, I'm totally going to close the store before you can make a buy :p

Serious reply: I will close the store the moment I can no longer back the offerings. Till then, its always good.

Demon_Skeith said:
Serious reply: I will close the store the moment I can no longer back the offerings. Till then, its always good.
Glad to hear. Thanks.

Demon_Skeith said:
Funny reply: Don't worry, I'm totally going to close the store before you can make a buy :p
If you are closing the store before I can make a buy, I'll just fly low in my baby Eagle and bomb the demonic store, don't underestimate my baby Eagle when she's angry LOL.
fxVaBQm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back