Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
So I'm just generally curious about what people would like to see regarding Game Pass drops, whether you want a singular thread or multiple threads. So please let me know if I do more of this:
Or should I bundle all the games together like this:

This should have one Megathread.

I would do a monthly thread for this. I used to do something like this on a calendar. Then had a thread for the month.
Honestly the way I'm planning on doing this is making a archival thread (the megathread) and a thread on the semi-weekly announcement of release dates. I really want to write Game Pass Drops, as it allows me to post more often, rather than just pasting links onto a thread (which is what the megathread is for). I get that monthly threads make it so I'll only have one thread per month, but honestly, it just isn't as fun as Game Pass Drop. Game Pass Drop allows me to be more creative with titles and summarizations. So while I understand and agree that monthly would work well, it's just not the same.

Semi-weekly is fine too. I thought you were just going to do a megathread and that was it. Do you do this for PS and others? Or just Xbox?
I could do it for PlayStation but I'm not as familiar with its service as I am with Xbox's, I probably should do it but I'd rather have a person more familiar and interested in PlayStation do it. I don't even own a PS5.

Back