Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Lafferty

Credits
I thought you all would be interested in checking out my channel. I am slow growing but fast paced. I am also doing a randomized raffle to give away a free copy of CS:GO or game of equivalent value. All you have to do is subscribe and wait until July 10 to see if you are the winner.

Here is my channels link:

My dream is to make people happy through my videos, but I can not do that without a fan base.

Thank you, sincerely, Rejected Films

Last edited by a moderator:
The channel looks good, I wish you luck with it.

Hi there Jon Lafferty Jon Lafferty to advertise with us you need 10 posts around the forum first, you must also follow the rules and template shown on the guideline thread (including a link back to our forum on a social account)

Could you please get to 10 posts around the forum and edit the topic please? Thanks.

ah i was wondering where the link was, i think he just came here to advertise his account and then disappeared, i dont think it takes alot of time to make 10 posts and if someone is not bothered enough to take that time to advertise their things i dont think its worth our time to watch their advert :grin:

EDIT:: Seems like "Rejected films" got rejected haha lol

Sucks on him then. If he doesn't care about posting here then he doesn't care about the advertisement of his channel.

Soon enough topic will be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back