Rent or buy a video game?

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
When it comes to getting video games, would you prefer to rent such for a while or is it okay to pay for each one outrightly? I know there are pros and cons of each decision.

I can't remember the last time I rented a game, by now I know what I like and just outright buy it or buy it used for a cheaper price.

Why would I rent a game? It's not even too expensive to buy games to begin with.

I prefer to buy my video games. Since my schedule is so crazy at work, I can't tell when I'm going to be able to have a day off or whatever to be able to have time to rent a game. So I buy the game and I can play it whenever I have the free time.

I prefer to buy my video games. Since my schedule is so crazy at work, I can't tell when I'm going to be able to have a day off or whatever to be able to have time to rent a game. So I buy the game and I can play it whenever I have the free time.
It's far more better to buy your games than renting them. If you even buy on disc, you can even resell them.

I usually buy games because I can keep them to play at a latter date, or I can resell them.

Back