Rising Gas Prices

I had to fill up my gas last night, it was pretty much on E, and it took almost $60 to fill it all up.

I had to fill up my gas last night, it was pretty much on E, and it took almost $60 to fill it all up.

That's the reason I don't let my car get too low. I'm afraid I'll have a heart attack at the pump when I see how much it took to fill my car up. When I start getting to a half a tank, I start thinking about filling it back up again.

That's the reason I don't let my car get too low. I'm afraid I'll have a heart attack at the pump when I see how much it took to fill my car up. When I start getting to a half a tank, I start thinking about filling it back up again.
Yeah, I need to start doing that because looking at full gas prices makes me real sad and I don't see it going down any time soon.

To be fair those fumes aren't healthy for you either.

Feel bad for people who don't get reimburse by companies for using gas to get around for their job.

I don't get reimbursed for my gas but I am lucky in that I don't have to drive too far to get to and from work so a tank of gas lasts me a pretty good while. Well, that and the fact that I get about 40 miles to the gallon in my car.

I don't get reimbursed for my gas but I am lucky in that I don't have to drive too far to get to and from work so a tank of gas lasts me a pretty good while. Well, that and the fact that I get about 40 miles to the gallon in my car.

I meant more for those who have to travel for their work and don't get paid. No one gets paid for going to and from work sadly :(

Back