Sages of N3DSC (Official Topic)

Hmm, I've just realised, F'jeris -who made this thread, and was making signatures- isn't active on the website anymore

Lies-It's banned. And i don't like what I did before with the Copy&Paste stuff. :\

Though I'll give Smoke's one try though. Then he can pick between mine and ramen's.

Why doesn't anyone want to do mine? D: Sage of Disturbances <3

i'm sure no one would mind; i just offered to do smoke's on a whim yesterday since i have CS6 and i'm becoming more familiar with the programs in it due to school. i don't actually know if mine will come out any good; i've never made a signature before but i figured i may as well try.

Hmm, and I guess his is much simpler than mine, as you can just get pictures linked the smoke, whilst mine would mean alot more thinking about what images to use >.<

Okay, I have just updated the initial post for everyone :3 Now it should be easier to see who is who :grin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be the sage of 8-BIT, and it can be based off some stuff in my gallery.

I will be the sage of 8-BIT, and it can be based off some stuff in my gallery.

I've added you to this list :3

Hmm, who wants to make these signatures? I'll add a section on the original post so people know who to ask :grin:

:\ if nobody does, I guess I can have at're again.
But for anyone who decides to make yoshian's, prepare to be let down. This is experience talking.

I've almost finished south's, and If anyone wants me to try theirs I'll be happy to.

She finished! I think it's great and I'm very satisfied!

:\ if nobody does, I guess I can have at're again.
But for anyone who decides to make yoshian's, prepare to be let down. This is experience talking.

Wait a second, aren't you that F'jeris member who got banned or something, because those words sound familiar.

I admit ramen, smokes is one sexy-ass sig. Probably better than what I was going to try. (Text that looks like smoke)

Heh, that does look like a good signature :3 You should totally try to make mine ;D It will be alot more hassle though, as for the last one you had to base it around smoke, but mine is based around disturbing things... And there's alot of that on the internet xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_HReR_McQ

If you're looking for inspiration >.>

I will be the sage of D.I.Y. because I am just that awesome. I'll just use sprites like the patchwork moon in YI. (I use paint cuz it's easy.)

Heh, that does look like a good signature :3 You should totally try to make mine ;D It will be alot more hassle though, as for the last one you had to base it around smoke, but mine is based around disturbing things... And there's alot of that on the internet xD

have no fear: I have a few pictures in mind :) we will see how they work out with text on them.

have no fear: I have a few pictures in mind :) we will see how they work out with text on them.
Would you be able to include some sort of cartoon mouse there too please? :grin: I'm horrible at designing, otherwise I'd try to do it myself >.<

Oh by the way, Disturbed. You can remove "Emoluvjd2" from the list. That was my old username.

hoping to start on signatures again in a day or two; had a few obligations and assignments that slowed me down, sorry guys.

Can I be the sage of Smash (as in Smash bros.)

It has been updated :p

I feel mean for expecting so much on my signature >.< I like things to be... Very busy xD

i feel bad that i promised something and i'm being way slow on following through with it >.< still gonna do my best, but it might be delayed because of school; sorry all.

How did I not notice that this was happening? I guess I'll be Sage of the Colour Blue, assuming it isn't taken.

I checked and it's not.

Back