Sages of N3DSC (Official Topic)

How did I not notice that this was happening? I guess I'll be Sage of the Colour Blue, assuming it isn't taken.

I checked and it's not.

Heh, do you want to be the 'Sage of Blue' or the 'Sage of the Colour Blue'? >.>

Disturbed Mouse, on 30 Aug 2013 - 00:02, said:
Blue, on 29 Aug 2013 - 23:40, said:How did I not notice that this was happening? I guess I'll be Sage of the Colour Blue, assuming it isn't taken.

I checked and it's not.Heh, do you want to be the 'Sage of Blue' or the 'Sage of the Colour Blue'? >.>

Sage of Blue feels rather odd since I'd be the Sage of myself, whereas Sage of the Colour Blue is more what represents me. I named myself after the colour after all.

Blue, on 29 Aug 2013 - 23:40, said:How did I not notice that this was happening? I guess I'll be Sage of the Colour Blue, assuming it isn't taken.

I checked and it's not.Heh, do you want to be the 'Sage of Blue' or the 'Sage of the Colour Blue'? >.>

Sage of Blue feels rather odd since I'd be the Sage of myself, whereas Sage of the Colour Blue is more what represents me. I named myself after the colour after all.

I always thought you named yourself after the rival in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

^-Speaking of you, I remade yours.

gallery_97_332_164150.png

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/uploads/gallery/album_332/gallery_97_332_164150.png
Out of pure boredom...and the fact I accidentally taught myself how to make cool flames.

Dark Young Link, on 30 Aug 2013 - 17:21, said:
Blue, on 30 Aug 2013 - 07:50, said:

Sage of Blue feels rather odd since I'd be the Sage of myself, whereas Sage of the Colour Blue is more what represents me. I named myself after the colour after all.I always thought you named yourself after the rival in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

In all my years I never even noticed we shared that name. And Pokémon is meant to be my favourite game series too...

Dark Young Link, on 30 Aug 2013 - 17:21, said:
Blue, on 30 Aug 2013 - 07:50, said:

Sage of Blue feels rather odd since I'd be the Sage of myself, whereas Sage of the Colour Blue is more what represents me. I named myself after the colour after all.I always thought you named yourself after the rival in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

In all my years I never even noticed we shared that name. And Pokémon is meant to be my favourite game series too...

Well, it has been done, and you're the first person to be be the sage 'of the' :p

^-Speaking of you, I remade yours.

gallery_97_332_164150.png

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/uploads/gallery/album_332/gallery_97_332_164150.png
Out of pure boredom...and the fact I accidentally taught myself how to make cool flames.

Awesome. I think it's about time for a sig change anyway. It's been... at least a year or year and a half.

Back