Sick again

I have no idea. One night I noticed I was short of breath. I thought it was a panic attach, but we went to the ER anyway, and that's when they told me I had it. Pus my blood oxygen level was low. :( I've felt great since....

huh, odd. Glad to hear you're better.

Thanks DS. I appreciate that!! :) We take a tonne of vitamins and are rarely sick, so it was strange! hehe

Dare I ask why something like pneumonia has double in front of it?

Seems somethings are spreading around this time of year, people just need to stay home so it don't spread.

I agree. I have people coughing and sneezing on me all day so I'm surprised I'm not sick more often. I have been drinking quite a bit of orange juice lately, which has vitamin C. That's probably helping...

Guess I should switch out Apple juice for Orange juice.

I could drink gallons of orange juice. I had someone tell me I'm going to turn into an orange because they've seen me drink so much orange juice. I also keep some Welch's White Grape Peach juice at the house that I buy from the grocery store. It's really good if you haven't tried it.

I could drink gallons of orange juice. I had someone tell me I'm going to turn into an orange because they've seen me drink so much orange juice. I also keep some Welch's White Grape Peach juice at the house that I buy from the grocery store. It's really good if you haven't tried it.

white grape peach? Hrmmm, I try it but not buy it.

I also love Cranberry juice. We have 8 bottles of concentrate, and each one makes like 2 quarts!! :grin:

Zinc is really good for you as well. My g/f and I are big believers in herbs and vitamins. :)

Back