Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Just want to get a more dedicated topic going for current site loading times as of 10/29/18.

How is it for everyone right now?

Also the same. I noticed that it has been taking a while to load on initial visit for a few weeks now. I just thought it was due to my crappy internet.

It's better now, but it's still really slow/down all the time for me when I try and access the site on my iPhone at lunch/while commuting. Obviously mobile connections are terrible, but this is the only site I'm having these issues with right now, annoyingly enough.

It's almost instant for me but I feel like it's a bit slower than before.

Now there was really huge loading time, it was almost made it think website became offline.
I have found: https://gaminglatest.com/piwik/piwik.js
It is said it cannot be find, and can maybe become problematic.

There is only problem if one is already login.
If person is logout, loading time become good.

why is that even loading for you?

That directory was deleted ages ago, I'm very confused.

Last edited:
Before today, it was great, no problems with speed. Today I've noticed that it takes a while to load up the site first time and then no speed issues as I browse the site.

There is no source code though, everything related (to our failed wiki idea) was deleted.

Also sorry for the downtime folks, had the host do something to hopefully fix the speed issue.
Meaning source code of forum.
Website was offline really long yesterday, but maybe loading time is no problem now. w

Back