Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

I always meant to pick this up, but never really got around to it.

Played a bit of it when I got it for free with Xbox's games with gold. I never finished it though. Got it on PS4 now so I will play it eventually.

I have only played this few times I kind of liked it . I want to get it again and try to complete it . Using martial art skills as well, yes I think am going to check amazon now is it backward compatible for Xbox one does anyone know and I will order it.

I like this game, I can't say it is bad..It's pretty good.
But it has some problems and mistakes that they should fix soon. Some missions are annoying and bad..And some that you will do without any benefits..I believe they should fix these mistakes. There are many mistakes and problems that I didn't talk about.

I heard of this game but I never got a chance to play it. It's apparently a GTA-esque game but with karate? Kinda like the old Chinese movies I loved watching as a kid featuring Jackie Chan. There's a definitive edition somewhere and it was on sale too, but I already had a 3rd person exploration game (Tomb Raider) that I bought so having another would feel repetitive.

Just completed the main missions in this game. Had a great time with it and will be finishing up some of the side quest stuff. Anyone else played and enjoyed this?

I think this game should be entitled KARATE MAN instead of SLEEPING DOGS, Kidding aside. I already played this game but not for a long time because my brother accidentally uninstalled this on our home pc. And it is so bad because I am not able to finished this game before he uninstalled it. Maybe I will just re install this again.

Back