Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
On a worldwide broadcast on December 15th, 2015, Masahiro Sakurai will announced details on Cloud joining the ranks of Smash Bros along with many other details which should include the poll winner.

You can watch the full video here.

Here is the tidbits of the direct:

Some epic artwork was made: http://kotaku.com/tetsuya-nomura-vs-smash-bros-1748208203

They finally gave a break down on how Cloud is used in smash along with the midgar stage, video here. He is available for $6 and can be gotten right now! Also the modders are hard at work, you can get the stage modded to smash bros brawl!

Shoo the kids out of the room, Bayonetta is entering smash! She is due out sometime next year for $6. She is also the winner of the Smash poll by ranking number one in Europe and in the top 5 in other countries.

From Fire Emblem Fates enters Corrin in full dragon mode! See his/her appearance here. The DLC will be $5.

For you Amiibo fans, Bayonetta, Cloud and Corrin are getting Amiibos of their own sometime next year.

The Mii fighters get some love of their own as they get a lot of different outfits, video here.

And a special thank you from the Smash Bros creator:

It’s been over a year since we finished development of the original game. We’ve continued to develop new fighters and stages, and it’s created a huge volume of content. The total number of fighters is 58. Counting the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U versions together, the total number of stages is 34. Counting the male and female versions together, the total number of Mii Fighter costumes is 99. There are 97 hats. The total number of trophies is 743 for Wii U, and 707 for Nintendo 3DS. The total number of music tracks, such as stage music, is 507, victory jingles and alike aside. I believe these are record high numbers for a competitive action game.

In terms of sales, it’s certainly best to create downloadable content while developing the original game, then release them close to the game’s launch. But for this specific title, we created downloadable content from scratch after finishing the original game’s development. Each piece of content requires intense work. Without your support, we couldn’t have made it.

Thank you so much. In Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, a variety of fighters have appeared—making possible certain match-ups we never would have imagined. We hope all of these characters will continue to make great appearances in many titles to come.

I greatly appreciate the developers of each game featured, and the fans. And with that, I thank you.

Last edited:
If we're talking about banning, I think all three new DLC would be ban. They all support major trolling moves.
I just watched the Direct.

Doesn't really make sense to buy a character just for one version because it's a dollar difference ._.'

Well... if you don't have a 3DS then why spend the extra dollar for a system you don't own?

As for when we can battle... Either Sunday or next Wednesday would be the earliest times I could battle. (I just need to make sure I have enough in my Nintendo wallet to buy Cloud before then.)

Well... if you don't have a 3DS then why spend the extra dollar for a system you don't own?

As for when we can battle... Either Sunday or next Wednesday would be the earliest times I could battle. (I just need to make sure I have enough in my Nintendo wallet to buy Cloud before then.)

How about you don't and I'll be the sole cloud in the match beating you :p

reddit a good place to sell stuff?
Yeah, but I only saw digital codes being sold and bought. There are a lot of scammers though, and some of them are even proud of scamming. They make new accounts to laugh at people how they stole their codes and insult them for trading.

Back