So, christmas is fast approaching...

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What do you want to get for Christmas and why? More games? Money? Technology? Other stuff?

I am aiming for a 3DS, and that's about it, heh. I'm not exactly worried about anything else, and I've got the funds for the 3DS, so yeah, all should be swell for me!

I myself am hoping for a PS3, so I can continue with the Ratchet and Clank series as well as a few others. Sadly this year there isn't many Nintendo games I want, I've pre-ordered the most favourite ones, and the others are a bit further down the list (after a large selection of PS3 titles). No Wii stuff, I don't think, it's 3DS or other consoles.

I tend to get perfume and teddy's with lotions/shower gels
sad.gif
. Same old boring presents

I'd prefer to get money so I can choose what I want. I would like to get Super Mario 3D Land, plushies and some clothes/shoes

Last edited by a moderator:
I can really think of one thing-a freekin Mirror Cube. Them things are INSANE.

rubiks_cube_mirror_blocks1.jpg

Rubix cube on steroids. @-@

Isn't this a bit early for a Christmas topic? It's not even too cold in most places yet. Here in the US, it's not even Thanksgiving. In fact, it's not even winter yet.

It may be early, but whatever.

I want to get Sonic Generations and Skyward Sword. If neither are out yet my back ups are Mario Galaxy 2 and Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

Gas cards would be great. Maybe some nice new clothes. I'll have probably bought all the games I want before Christmas rolls around, soo...dunno what I'll really want to put on my wish list.

Meh, even though this a bit early for me to say this, but I'm going for a 3DS. My original DS finally broke (it doesn't read NDS games anymore
crying.gif
), and I don't want to end up breaking my brother's DS. It's still in good shape; newly bought from last year, but rarely played with. Since it doesn't belong to me, I have to be extra careful when I'm carrying it around outdoors.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want is Sonic Generations 3DS, SM3DL, Mario Kart 7, and $$$. There is not alot that I really want, most of what I could want I already have, or is just plain non-existant.

Isn't this a bit early for a Christmas topic? It's not even too cold in most places yet. Here in the US, it's not even Thanksgiving. In fact, it's not even winter yet.

So apparently it has to be after Thanksgiving, during Winter and has to also be cold before we can just talk about Christmas?

Well, if you live in the Eastern Time zone (UTC-5), Winter officially begins on December 22, 2011 at 12:30 am.
In the UK, it's 5:30 am on that same Day. For Australia it's anything from 1:30 pm.

So we're not allowed to talk about Christmas until precisely 5:30 am UK time on December 22nd?

In my opinion you shouldn't focus on any holiday until at least 4 weeks before it.

I'm not really expecting anything for Christmas. But if I had a say, I'd rather my younger siblings receive all the gifts they wish for this Christmas. That would make me happy. Not only that, even though I'm not earning a whole lot paycheck after paycheck at this time, if I can help anyone out then that would be an awesome gift.

3ds ALL THE WAY *insert meme pic here*
Oh and super mario 3d land, sonic generations, pokemon rumble blast, and mario kart 7

I'm not really expecting anything for Christmas. But if I had a say, I'd rather my younger siblings receive all the gifts they wish for this Christmas. That would make me happy. Not only that, even though I'm not earning a whole lot paycheck after paycheck at this time, if I can help anyone out then that would be an awesome gift.

Gee Arpegius, make us all feel bad, heh. *runs for the hills crying with tears of guilt*

For Christmas I want money to afford another 3DS game other than Super Mario 3D Land. I'm not thinking of buying Mario Kart 7 though (fear of multiplayer hackers). I will either Paper Mario 3DS or Luigi's Mansion 2. I will most likely get Luigi's Mansion 2 since the trailers for Paper Mario 3DS make it don't look that interesting as the other Paper Mario games.

In my opinion you shouldn't focus on any holiday until at least 4 weeks before it.
You should retail stores across the country that. I assume other first-world countries are in a similar situation. The store I work at, a party store, just took down the Halloween stock from the shelves. And what came up immediately after? Christmas stuff. Thanksgiving stuff has been in stock for well over a month now...

let see wish i guess that would be smile in the family let the kids get what they always wanted all my x-mas gift are going to be already in my room. if anyone want some ginger bread house i'll send them over n-n

Back