so uh...I beat yoshis island and cried -_-*spoilers*

K

kingbooforums

just a little mind you but still did. Goddamnit I started getting sensitive to games right when I turned 15 or so...

But yeah, I guess I felt sad that yoshi was leaving mario. You go through all that and I admit I almost broke a blood vessel(ok not really but you know, just got super mad.) because some of the levels can be really annoying lol.

But after all that work and me just wanting to finish it I felt really sad once it was all over lol.

Last edited:
Heh, awwww, that's adorable. I remember feeling a similar thing with a few Mario games I was playing. For some reason the first time I beat Super Mario Galaxy was a little sad to me, and the second time I went through Super Paper Mario I felt a wee bit emotional too. I don't even know why.

But it's always good to have something hit you hard in the waterworks department.

If we're being honest about games that made us cry, I have to put in the original Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Blue Rescue Team. At the end of the main storyline (after Sky Pillar)...the reaction of your partner just had me bawling...now granted I was a lot younger, it was late, and I was tired of riding in the car, but still...it was tearjerking.

I'm not sure if a videogame has ever made me cry...first book to ever make me cry, I remember, was Old Yeller.

Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door made me cry of happiness :')

I believe Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess made me cry when seeing the end. Really unsure why..

The ending of M&LSS was a really good one. Made me emotional and I really wanted more sequels. That is why I loved Bowser's inside story.

So....... this be a cry by video game thread eh?

Well, can't say that it's happened to me. But wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I haven't cried over videogames, or at least none that I can recall.

Also, I remember crying at the end of heavy rain and red dead redemption.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Don't Forget to get 900 (1000 if you are playing Super Mario Advance 3) points for all 6 worlds!
wink.gif
[/font]

I demand this game becomes a 3D Classic for the 3DS.
I don't care if it's a SNES game, and not a NES game.
Well,its an ambassador game (unfortunately non-3d)

Back