So, what time do you go to sleep now?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I try and go to sleep earlier (around 11-12pm), but I keep leaving it ever later when I get sidetracked by news from American gaming sites and what not.

But yeah, what time do you go to sleep at the moment?

I try to go to bed at 10pm... though it's 10:34 now. I'm at my friends' house most of the day so by the time I do everything I want to do it's about 11:30 almost midnight. Which is bad since I have to wake up at 6 to go to work.

I'm in a terrible routine at the moment, mixed with a bit of insomnia too. I tend to fall asleep around 1:30am and then wake up at 7am to start my day - its horrible. Trying to get it to around 11:30pm.

Since I haven't had a job since December, I had a problem staying up all night. Then I started sleeping at 2AM. And since I was playing BotW religiously, for the past few weeks, I haven't been going to bed until 4... or stay up all night depending. But since I beat BotW today, I'm hoping to start going to bed at a normal time. (I say as it's currently 2AM working on my book.)

Man I get on a SMITE run and don't go to bed until around 1am...I gotta stop that.

Now, it's almost after 11PM and I have to wake up by 4:45 AM

This is killing me.

I wish I could get more sleep before I get sick.

May I suggest sleepy time tea?
Well, the intake of the amount of tea, for me, is really high....and I mean really high.
I always take more quantity and I take it for about 4-5 times a day.
So, more than that would cause health issues....

Until recently I would sleep from 0:00 or so to 4:00, and then catch up the rest while commuting to work.
Now I woke up even earlier.

But I will start my new job soon, their work times are from 10:00 to 19:00 (including 1 hour lunch break), so I no longer have the need to wake up too early.
On the other hand, it would mean my train to work will be even more crowded every morning, considering I'd need to travel at the peak of rush hour. (´・ω・`)

Usually I play video games till 3 AM and then I watch a movie.

There were moments where I have played games from 6 AM to 6 AM the next day, lol.

I try to hit the sack before 12 midnight but when I already feel sleepy before that time then I doze off to a good-night sleep. It's important to keep track of our sleeping hours because it's more of a health issue than just a pscyhological one. We won't be doing well in our work or study when we lack sleep and this can even cause some unwanted maladies or illnesses in the future.

I am still up until 2AM in the morning because I am playing Mobile Legends with my friends. I really am addicted to that game and it was really entertaining.

Back