So, what time do you go to sleep now?

I am still up until 2AM in the morning because I am playing Mobile Legends with my friends. I really am addicted to that game and it was really entertaining.
I know that feeling playing with friends. I can't sleep because I keep losing stars, and I am hoping to win and to take back my pride.

I'm going to sleep at 9 pm - 10 pm. I think that's already my body clock. Between that time my eyes are already heavy.

I try to sleep at 11pm. But I always end up sleeping at 1am because of my addiction to mobile games.:oops: I just can't help but play on my phone. :unamused:

Usually 4 to 5 am. I'm still listening to music while waiting for sleep, and most of the time I'm reaching the dawn and going to work without sleep.

I go to sleep at like 10:30 PM and wake up at like 8 or 7 depending on how fast I get to sleep.

I try my best to sleep at 11 pm because I have to wake up by 5 am everyday. It does our body good when we take short naps in the afternoon because that can compensate for some late hours that we might be spending in case we have to do something beyond our sleeping time.

I am trying to go to sleep early. So I go to bed at 9 PM and wake up at 6 AM. I need at least 8 hours of sleep every day to function properly.

I always sleep late like 5 am just playing online and offline games on my phone. So addicting! So I know that I will not be healthy someday. Lol

My sleep is a little messed up.

Tend to wake up 8/9 am then work until 2/3 pm, snooze until 6/7 pm then work until 2/3am when I go to bed.

I will sleep very late today because I just came home from an interview. I wanted to spend my hours before I will start to work on Monday. I just want to do everything before work began.

I always sleep late like 5 am just playing online and offline games on my phone. So addicting! So I know that I will not be healthy someday. Lol

My sleep is a little messed up.

Tend to wake up 8/9 am then work until 2/3 pm, snooze until 6/7 pm then work until 2/3am when I go to bed.

I will sleep very late today because I just came home from an interview. I wanted to spend my hours before I will start to work on Monday. I just want to do everything before work began.

Take caution there are lot of disease you can get from sleep deprivation. For example weakening of your immune system and stress.

I usually sleep by 11 and wake up by 5. Lately though...for the past two days....I have been sleeping for almost 8 hours.
Wish I could get that much sleep everyday

Back