Multi Sonic Frontiers

It can ruin some of the moments in a game if you hear it before you're supposed to. Especially if there's a build up to something epic.

Also I beat this last night and honestly, it's probably the best Sonic game ever. It has its flaws, but its still fun to play and fun to go fast and fun to explore the world.

Did you beat it the right way? I hear increasing the difficulty leads to a true boss battle.

Sega posted this:
"SEGA is also happy to announce that it plans on supporting Sonic Frontiers with multiple content updates that will be free to all users starting with the Monster Hunter Collaboration Pack and extending into next year."

Did you beat it the right way? I hear increasing the difficulty leads to a true boss battle.
No, I never heard anything like that, nor was it mentioned in the game.

Edit: I just looked it up and its true. Wtf why? Why hide a true final boss behind something like that? Why not tell the player? Like after beating the game, make it obvious that they're missing something. What the hell.

There are some mods I've seen other people while playing the beginning parts of the game with varying quality.

No, I never heard anything like that, nor was it mentioned in the game.

Edit: I just looked it up and its true. Wtf why? Why hide a true final boss behind something like that? Why not tell the player? Like after beating the game, make it obvious that they're missing something. What the hell.

Hahahah, my co-worker had the same reaction, he was floored.

Hahahah, my co-worker had the same reaction, he was floored.
Yeah, usually games do a pretty good job of mentioning things you miss.

Well, I just beat the true final boss and honestly, I'm torn. Atmospherically with was really cool, but it was just a bullet hell and it really didn't change anything. I mean it did take me three attempts because I suck at bullet hells, but it was pretty satisfying to beat. I feel like even if you don't do it, you don't lose a whole lot. You just get the final boss talking but it doesn't say... too much of interest. It's just like, "Give up, you can not win."

Director tweeted this:
"We made it into the top 5 of TGA Players' Voice! This is all thanks to your support! The third generation is off to a good start. I'm happy! I am sure that this result will be a big driving force for the next work. We promise you an experience of greater excitement and surprise. Finally, I would like to thank all the staff involved in this project."

Game has sold 2.5 million copies:

"Sonic Frontiers, the Blue Blur’s first open-zone, action-adventure platforming game released worldwide on November 8, 2022, has sold over 2.5 million copies worldwide."

I hope they can implement the spindash. that they added in an update, into their gameplay mechanics.

New trailer on the update:

New Patch:

Sonic Frontiers - Patch 1.41 (7th December 2023)​

Update 1.41 for Sonic Frontiers is now available.
We have adjusted the difficulty of The Final Horizon and addressed several bugs.

Make sure to update your game for a smoother and improved experience.Free Content Update 3: The Final Horizon - Patch Notes

• • Made Balance Adjustments to Easy Mode
    The following changes have been made to Easy mode:
    • • Trial Towers: New level designs have been added.
    • • Towers of the Master: The default difficulty and Sonic's attack level have been adjusted.
    • • Master King Koco's Trial: Your maximum Ring capacity and the health of each Titan have been adjusted.
  • • Made changes to some of the controls for Amy, Knuckles and Tails.
  • • The parry window for perfect parries was adjusted to be more forgiving.
    *The window will be extended even further when playing on Easy.
  • • Knuckles' maneuverability during gliding has significantly increased.
  • • Adjusted the stats of some special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after leveling them up
  • • The attack and defense of certain special moves for Amy, Knuckles, and Tails after they level up have been increased.
  • • Made it Easier to Retry After a Game Over
  • • The pink panels in the Trial Towers will respawn after a certain amount of time has passed and you are a certain distance away.
  • • If you make a mistake before a Cyber Space checkpoint and you have to restart from the beginning, the timer will now reset so you don't need to manually restart.
    *Excluding Cyber Space Challenge
Various bug fixes, including the issue where audio would not play during sub-events, have also been addressed.

Back