PS5 Sony Launches NEW PS5 Colors

I'm finding some the of choices Sony are making this gen a bit strange, and yes $55 seems a bit high

New colors is nice but why it costs additional money? it seems to me that such marketing actions are only aimed at extorting money from the gaming audience.

I thought dBrand was cheaper.
Not sure what the price of their original design was but the new one that is designed slightly different (so they don't get sued) is $59. That's after a $10 discount so they would normally be a lot more expensive

I wonder if Sony would charge over $100 for special stuff?
They probably will. Instead of just selling those limited edition consoles with specific game designs, they can also start selling face plates with those designs.

Might as well, though I'm sure they will still do the bundles.
Definitely. I'm guessing the bundles will also come with a themed controller that you won't be able to get anywhere else so people will still want them.

I wonder if Sony would charge over $100 for special stuff?

I feel Sony may also team up with jewelry, brand name clothing brands, and gold companies to make face plates which may cost more than the console if there is enough demand for luxury PS5 covers.

Getting more colour customization us a tremendous feature by Sony. I love it when I have surplus of colours to choose when it comes to electronics. I love too, to design my console using the skin. PS5 may be elusive now for me, but it wouldn't be forever, I'll get it soon.

It would be pretty cool if they did something like Xbox does with the Design Lab for controllers. Custom designs for the face plates and controllers would be awesome!

It would be pretty cool if they did something like Xbox does with the Design Lab for controllers. Custom designs for the face plates and controllers would be awesome!
I feel like if fans really wanted to they'd make their own. Might not be under warranty though.

I think there are a few already but they're pretty expensive. And like you said, if it ever has a problem, chances of you getting support is going to be extremely minimal :(

Back