Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
How much do you think you spent on video games and consoles this year? Was it more or less than last year? Where did you get most of your stuff from?

I think I spent about $250 or so on games but mind you much of then were on sale though. I will try and spend less next year though :)

Well let me think...

Switch: $300
Breath of the Wild: $60+$20 for the DLC season pass
Skyrim: $60
Splatoon 2: $60
Super Mario Odyssey: $60
Pokemon Ultra Sun: $40
Shantae Half Genie Hero DLC: $15 (This is an estimate. I can't remember how much both were)
Captain Toad: $40 (got it through My Nintendo discount)
Fire Emblem Echoes: $40
Senran Kagura Burst: $15 (on sale)
Senran Kagura 2: $15 (I think I can't remember I got it on sale as well)
Sonic Mania: $20
Stardew Valley: $15
Jackbox Party Pack 3: $25
Wii Fit U: I got it for free like 3 years ago, but I had to buy a Wii Fit U meter. I bought one for roughly $9
Bayonetta: $20
Xenoblade Chronicles: $20

Keep in mind, some of these are estimates because I take advantage of sales, and this doesn't even begin to include tax. I just rounded up 59.99 and so forth.

Ewww... I don't want to say how much I spent. It's gross. Even though people will calculate it. I spent $834 dollars on gaming this year. Though, to be fair, this was a great year from Nintendo, next year won't be as much I'm sure. Plus, that doesn't include tax. With tax, assuming I'm doing this right, which I'm probably not, it comes to $882.

Well let me think...

Switch: $300
Breath of the Wild: $60+$20 for the DLC season pass
Skyrim: $60
Splatoon 2: $60
Super Mario Odyssey: $60
Pokemon Ultra Sun: $40
Shantae Half Genie Hero DLC: $15 (This is an estimate. I can't remember how much both were)
Captain Toad: $40 (got it through My Nintendo discount)
Fire Emblem Echoes: $40
Senran Kagura Burst: $15 (on sale)
Senran Kagura 2: $15 (I think I can't remember I got it on sale as well)
Sonic Mania: $20
Stardew Valley: $15
Jackbox Party Pack 3: $25
Wii Fit U: I got it for free like 3 years ago, but I had to buy a Wii Fit U meter. I bought one for roughly $9
Bayonetta: $20
Xenoblade Chronicles: $20

Keep in mind, some of these are estimates because I take advantage of sales, and this doesn't even begin to include tax. I just rounded up 59.99 and so forth.

Ewww... I don't want to say how much I spent. It's gross. Even though people will calculate it. I spent $834 dollars on gaming this year. Though, to be fair, this was a great year from Nintendo, next year won't be as much I'm sure. Plus, that doesn't include tax. With tax, assuming I'm doing this right, which I'm probably not, it comes to $882.

nice list. Amazing what you spend when you add it all up though.

Didn't know you were into Senran series though.

Didn't know you were into Senran series though.
Not for the reason you think. I was drawn in by the gameplay. I like 2D beat em ups so it was really fun. I didn't know it was so... that. Plus I really like the story. Of the first game anyway. I haven't beaten the second one because they changed the gameplay to a 3D beat em up and they ended up changing the ending of the first game and it was weird.

Not for the reason you think. I was drawn in by the gameplay. I like 2D beat em ups so it was really fun. I didn't know it was so... that. Plus I really like the story. Of the first game anyway. I haven't beaten the second one because they changed the gameplay to a 3D beat em up and they ended up changing the ending of the first game and it was weird.

sadly the game plot has gone to fan service...

sadly the game plot has gone to fan service...
Yeah, that's why I haven't gotten any of them on Steam and that new game that came out on the Switch... exists... I don't know a lot about it, because I can't read Japanese text, but one of my new favorite Youtubers played it.

Like I said, it exists.

I spent money on games but not a lot, if possible I will just borrow the installer or that console cd to someone that I know. Because I am not that rich as someone who can buy any games that they one to play which I am hoping to be like them, maybe someday if I already earn for my self I would spend a lot for games or I will upgrade my gaming pc at its finest. Soon.

May be around 50$ and not much.

I haven't been playing much lately and I have been trying to look out for the expenditure as well.

Well, so far, my games that I've gotten this year have all been gifts someone else has gotten me. I haven't had to spend any money on games this year.

Back