Sprite Show Off

Emoluvjd2

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Seeing that this forum hasn't had a post yet, I'll start it off by showing a few of my sprites.

Blopeu
Sprite edit of the Pokemon Swablu.
med_gallery_15_8_141.png

EM-01
A robot I doodled in class one day. I liked it so much I made it into a sprite.
EM_01_by_emoluvjd2.png

Your turn.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty cool. I wish I could sprite and show you, but I don't know how. *Shrugs*

I attempted to make a Ness edit to make a custom Mother character. It is fail. I know.

It is Ness. It's a small first time edit. All I did was change the cap bill from blue to black and his yellow and blue shirt to red and black. I'm experimenting.

Hey,emoluvjd, how do you make a background transparent? I want to do that for my avatar.

I can answer that (about image transparency), depending on the program. What program are you using to make images?

Microsoft paint. Because it came with the computer and I have no money.

picture.php
[/img]
Microsoft paint. Because it came with the computer and I have no money.
I don't think you can with Paint. You might, but i'm not sure. But Download Gimp. It's almost like Photoshop, but free.
and i can't show off my stuffs cause the IMG code don't work with me again.

ah what the h*ll, i'll upload them via files...if i can find them....[attachment=7:Celachew.png][attachment=6:Enuikou.png][attachment=8:Blukorshi.png] I Know this one is a recolor, but it's still awesome in my opinion...and it's so far the only one I could actually edit.

ah what the h*ll, i'll upload them via files...if i can find them....[attachment=7:Celachew.png][attachment=6:Enuikou.png][attachment=8:Blukorshi.png] I Know this one is a recolor, but it's still awesome in my opinion...and it's so far the only one I could actually edit.

I like the Celebi/Jirachi edit, Toon!

Back