Sprite Show Off

Thanks, I just finished Torch Man so here he is, though his select pic isn't finished.[attachment=40:Torch Man.png]
EDIT: There is no walking frames because he jumps and uses the Torch shocker all the time without walking, and occasionally stopping to shoot Torch Bombs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I may have to join in on this. It's been a while since I've been artsy.

Wow, I didn't know this community was such a nice one. Sweet.

Anywho, a few years back I filled a notebook with drawings of Pokemon ideas. If I could find it, I'd show some.

ArrrrGGGGGhhhhhhhRRRRuuuuuuuHHHHHHH?????!!!!!????

Wow this thread just got boring didn't it??

Hmmmmmm

Also, Cubchoo is adorable. :3

Cubchoo sprite

gallery_15_8_901.png

The sprite is based off of this card: based off this card: http://www.serebii.net/card/battlestrengthdeckvirizion/7.jpg

I suppose I should post this. A couple years back, I attempted a custom Vivian sprite and...meh. Here:

Vivian3.png

Two More:

Ice Cream
A proposed idea for an enemy I made.

med_gallery_15_8_253.png

Randomness Man
I honestly don't know why or where I got the idea to make this, but oh well.
tongue.gif

med_gallery_15_8_476.png
i cant see the ice cream :squint: its an xed out image

Yes, this is a big bump and all, but seeing how the forum has grown quite a lot since the last post I thought I should dig this out from it's grave.

Snape
Based off of a drawing made by Sketch.
Fish.png

gallery_15_54_46.png

Yes, this is a big bump and all, but seeing how the forum has grown quite a lot since the last post I thought I should dig this out from it's grave.

Snape
Fish.png

gallery_15_54_46.png

Which witch is which? Anyways, the nose looks like it's hanging down from his face, but except fom that, it's pretty goood.

Snape
Fish.png

gallery_15_54_46.png

Which witch is which? Anyways, the nose looks like it's hanging down from his face, but except fom that, it's pretty goood.

All I can think of is "Snapeward", a fusion of Snape and Squidward. Good lord those eyes are beady and piercing.

Snape
Fish.png

gallery_15_54_46.png
What happened to the nose, lol? It looks pretty...Squidwardy. And look at those beady eyes. They're like little caviar pieces. O_O

Snape
Fish.png

gallery_15_54_46.png

All I can think of is "Snapeward", a fusion of Snape and Squidward. Good lord those eyes are beady and piercing.

Heck yes dan. There's a story to be told about this little guy. But that is only if you guys are interested. ;D

Snape
Fish.png

gallery_15_54_46.png

Heck yes dan. There's a story to be told about this little guy. But that is only if you guys are interested. ;D

If there's a story behind this guy, then it's one I gotta hear.
I love the nose...and those eyes.......
ohmy.gif

That's a frown fillfall.
tongue.gif

Now, emo... Do you wanna tell it or should I?

Back