Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Looking excellent!

Hey Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and IntoxNitram IntoxNitram not a big fan my self of these old titles but my girlfriend is really looking forward to Spyro, I'll probably lose my Playstation 4 for a while lol. I think all the big game developers must be running out of ideas and having to resort to bringing back old titles. that actually reminds me of another industry lmao.

Hey Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith and IntoxNitram IntoxNitram not a big fan my self of these old titles but my girlfriend is really looking forward to Spyro, I'll probably lose my Playstation 4 for a while lol. I think all the big game developers must be running out of ideas and having to resort to bringing back old titles. that actually reminds me of another industry lmao.

Not really running out of ideas per say. The game makers may want to make more games but want to test the waters, plus Spyro Crash and others were gems in their day and deserve some modern love.

Also these games are short, you'll be without your PS4 for 2 weeks tops.

Not really running out of ideas per say. The game makers may want to make more games but want to test the waters, plus Spyro Crash and others were gems in their day and deserve some modern love.

Also these games are short, you'll be without your PS4 for 2 weeks tops.
I suppose you are right. its an easy way to bring old gamer's back to the latest consoles to. Plus the kids wont even know they are remakes. A good way for these guys to make some money on already existing franchises.

for better or worse, Activision does...
We'll have to wait and see what the future holds for this and Crash then, they haven't really done much unique stuff in recent years.
I think all the big game developers must be running out of ideas and having to resort to bringing back old titles.
To be fair for this and the Crash remasters, they're ones that have been heavily requested by the community. Not remastered for the sake of it.

Back