Star background for assignment

NintenDan

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Not necessarily Nintendo related, but it's fan work nonetheless, and I figured I might show it off a bit and see if you like it or not.

gallery_19_35_368204.jpg

The cool part is that the whole thing is completely from scratch, no source images or stuff here, just lotsa Photoshop filters (and maybe a star brush, heh). Fit for a 1920 x 1080 resolution!

Also, this is the first thing I've ever done in Photoshop that looks pretty professional (at least I thought it looked of a high standard), so I'm a little bit happy and over joyed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. Mi. Gawd. But of couse we'd all expect this from Dan anyways. Anyways, great work dan. I like the nice

Oh. Mi. Gawd. But of couse we'd all expect this from Dan anyways. Anyways, great work dan. I like the nice
I like the nice as well, lol. But keep in mind I did follow a tutorial, but it was designed for 1024 pixel width stuff, not A3 size that I had to do it for. So I had to do a few adjustments on my own, and it thankfully turned out rather well.

Nicely done NintenDan! *applauds* I love the feeling when you know you just created something that is epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely done NintenDan! *applauds* I love the feeling when you know you just created something that is epic.
Heh, gosh, I wouldn't go as far as to call it epic, but thank choo anyways! Considering I have only really had Photoshop for about half a year now, I think I have made decent progress! One day I will be the one making the tutorials! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

O_O

It's so shiny.... can I touch it?

It looks rather good. Not perfect unfortunately, real world photos of outer space still look ten times better at minimum, but it's never the less a brilliant picture, especially as you made it from scratch.

It looks rather good. Not perfect unfortunately, real world photos of outer space still look ten times better at minimum, but it's never the less a brilliant picture, especially as you made it from scratch.
Heh, yeah, the only way I could probably replicate those kinds of images is by taking pictures of clouds and using those as nebula or something, but I'd have to take a perfect picture of clouds to be able to try that one out.

Back