Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV Series

Mando and Ahsoka Costume Designer has passed away, read from Comic Book:

Shawna Trpcic, an Emmy-nominated costume designer whose credits include The Mandalorian and Ahsoka, has passed away. News of her passing came via the Costume Designers Guild, who posted the following message "With great sadness, we inform you that multiple Emmy-nominated and CDG Award-winning costume designer Shawna Trpcic has passed away unexpectedly. Shawna was one of Hollywood's pre-eminent science fiction costume designers – a creative force, a trusted collaborator, and all-around delightful person for her friends and colleagues." Lucasfilm eulogized Trpcic in a post on the official StarWars.com website. In a statement, her Mandalorian and Ahsoka collaborators Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau paid tribute to her, writing:

"Shawna had a deep love and appreciation for Star Wars," said Filoni. "You can see that in every piece of work she did with us. She loved everything about being a part of these stories, including connecting with fans and being a part of that community. I feel like she has always been a part of Star Wars. Her costumes tell a story, providing the suggestion of a life experience that happened before the cameras rolled. I loved collaborating with Shawna, and I will miss her presence."

"Her creativity brought this world to life," Favreau added. "She will be deeply missed both as a friend and as a colleague."

Yep read that too. I hope Mando's Starfighter The N-1 will be used in the movie extensively !

Back