Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV Series

Read this from CBR on Season 3 year:

According to Matt Webb Mitovich of TVLine, both creators gave different answers as to what year The Mandalorian Season 3 is set in. While the first season of The Mandalorian is set five years after Return of the Jedi (in the year 9 ABY), Filoni mentioned that while he didn't have his notes with him, he believes that Season 3 hasn't quite reached the year 10 ABY. Favreau, meanwhile, said that Seasons 1 and 2 spanned "many years," and that Grogu studied with Luke Skywalker for two years. He later clarified his comments, adding that Grogu studied under Luke "between zero and two years." Mitovich added that Favreau told him, "We talk about this so much," especially since "we also have Ahsoka and The Skeleton Crew [coming up], which are taking place in the same time period... But yes, we're still in 'the first third of the second gap' in the nine-movie Skywalker Saga."

While the exact placement of The Mandalorian Season 3 still isn't clear in terms of Star Wars' greater timeline, fans will continue to have plenty of opportunities to see Din Djarin and Grogu together. Favreau recently revealed that Season 4 has already been written. "We have to know where we're going to tell a fully-formed story," he said. "So we had mapped it out, Dave and I, and then slowly you just write each episode. So I was writing it during post-production [on The Mandalorian Season 3] because all of it has to feel like a continuation, one full story."

Saw season 3 Ep 2, another nice ep with good fighting scenes, exploring Ruins of Mandalore Home Planet.

Saw Season 3 Ep 3. Really Nice long Dogfight scene vs multiple Tie Interceptors!

A clip of Mando's great dogfighting skill in action in the N-1:

Episode 5 is awesome! another nice Air to Air dogfight and with nice ground combat too.

Read from CBR:
The report comes via Making Star Wars. It cites unnamed sources close to Ahsoka who claim that the spinoff series will feature a previously unseen lightsaber design modeled on a rapier. This slimmer, more pointed laser sword is said to belong to supporting antagonist Shin, the role allegedly filled by Ivanna Sakhno. Making Star Wars' sources also maintain that Ahsoka will include a variation on the crossguard lightsaber made famous by the Star Wars sequel trilogy's central villain, Kylo Ren. Likened to a "red claymore saber," this weapon will be wielded by Shin's mentor, Baylon, who is reportedly portrayed by Ray Stevenson. As Lucasfilm is yet to officially comment on this report, its contents should be taken with a grain of salt for now.

Read from the direct:

The Mandalorian has already begun development on Season 4, with Jon Favreau even having confirmed he has finished writing the Disney+ follow-up. So, fans should not expect a round ending with the Season 3 finale, there are still many dangling plot threads and questions that will undoubtedly be saved for the future.

My hubby has been watching this show. I haven't really kept up with it......I've just caught bits and pieces here and there.

My hubby has been watching this show. I haven't really kept up with it......I've just caught bits and pieces here and there.
It's a really excellent Star Wars show.

It looks pretty good from the few bits I've seen. I don't know if I want to go back and watch everything from the beginning up until now. I think the show has been on too long for me to go back to the beginning and watching everything so that I will be caught up with my hubby.

It looks pretty good from the few bits I've seen. I don't know if I want to go back and watch everything from the beginning up until now. I think the show has been on too long for me to go back to the beginning and watching everything so that I will be caught up with my hubby.
well there are only 24 episodes all seasons combined, currently. only 8 episodes per season. It can easily be marathon-ed imo.

Final Boss Battle of Season 3 was epic! Grogu got the spotlight.

Finally finished Season 3 after deciding to start again from the beginning. Does anyone know if a fourth season has been confirmed?

Finally finished Season 3 after deciding to start again from the beginning. Does anyone know if a fourth season has been confirmed?
It has, Favouri has written all of it already.

Reactions: Ash
Written the next season?
Yes season 4 story is ready as Sauron said.

Showrunner Jon Favreau previously confirmed that he’s already written The Mandalorian season 4, mapping out a whole new adventure for Din and Grogu And indeed, the finale leaves just enough plot threads dangling to set up a season 4.

Yes season 4 story is ready as Sauron said.

Showrunner Jon Favreau previously confirmed that he’s already written The Mandalorian season 4, mapping out a whole new adventure for Din and Grogu And indeed, the finale leaves just enough plot threads dangling to set up a season 4.

They beat the writer's strike then.

Watched some of the first two seasons, and haven't gotten around to finishing and watching the third season yet. My dad has been keeping up with it, and really likes it, and watched the episodes as fast as they came out.

Back