Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV Series

read this on grogu from CBR:

Filoni, who also acts as Lucasfilm's executive producer and creative director, recalled discussions he had with Lucas about Grogu, "I had a talk with George, at one point, about the Child, and his main concern was that the kid has to have a proper amount of training,"

"One thing he said to me was, 'Remember, Jon, the real audience for all stories and all myths is the kids that are coming of age,'" Favreau said. "We enjoy the stories as adults, but really, storytelling is about imparting the wisdom of the previous generations on to the children who are becoming adults and giving them a context for how to behave and how to learn the lessons of the past without making the mistakes on their own. That's the hope, that you can teach them how to avoid all the hardship but garner all the wisdom."

Pascal on Mando's helmet and armor:

The most iconic part of the armor is the distinctive helmet, and when Pascal was asked in an interview with the German magazine Neelix if wearing the helmet felt restrictive, he replied, "No, not at all." He further explained, "Honestly, the moment when I put on the Mandalorian's helmet is indescribable. It sits like a glove, as if it were. Like the armor, a part of me. It is not difficult for me to move in it and hardly restricts me. Only my facial expressions suffer a little from the costume."

Wonder on the collector version of Mando's N-1 Fighter.

The Lego Collector version of the X-Wing is awesome.

Wonder on the collector version of Mando's N-1 Fighter.

The Lego Collector version of the X-Wing is awesome.
They haven't done that design for the collectors series since the original from the Phantom Menace but it was relatively small. I would be on the lookout for it but it could take some time. I'd prefer the Naboo starfighter myself a bit bigger and some chrome or exclusive recolors but that can be expected with most in the line.

I want to see Mando and his new fighter in space combat/dogfight! season 3 where are you!

They just released stills from the book of Boba Fett on Mando wielding the dark saber, nice pics from the ep:
mando-darksaber-2.jpg

mando-darksaber-3.jpg

They just released stills from the book of Boba Fett on Mando wielding the dark saber, nice pics from the ep:
mando-darksaber-2.jpg

mando-darksaber-3.jpg
Lol the dark saber must be some odd lore to bring up. The first time I remember of it was custom Minifigures in Lego Star Wars on DS.

Lol the dark saber must be some odd lore to bring up. The first time I remember of it was custom Minifigures in Lego Star Wars on DS.
Well the dark saber was in the clone wars and with Sabine before so not that odd to be in Mando's hands atm.

Mando getting comic adaptation:

Marvel Comics' eight-issue, episode-by-episode adaptation of the first season of The Mandalorian will launch in June. The series will be illustrated by Georges Jeanty and written by Rodney Barnes. "The story of the Mandalorian checks so many boxes of the stuff I'm passionate about," Barnes stated. "I love Westerns, fantasy, science fiction, comedy, drama…it's a dream gig for any writer. I'm just glad I was chosen for this assignment!"

"I've always thought an artist’s style is a lot like writing in shorthand. It's very subjective. What I bring to Star Wars is my detail and love for a galaxy far, far away," Jeanty explained. "Star Wars, especially where bounty hunters are concerned, is a messy landscape. I love drawing all the little details. My look has always been detail-oriented, and with The Mandalorian, there is so much going on with the character and in the background, and I look forward to adding visually to the already rich tapestry that makes up this universe!"

Boba Fett's actor posted this lol
109rjlo.png

Boba Fett's actor posted this lol
109rjlo.png
I never really considered bounty hunters with guns and a jetpack would need to be fit but judging how astronauts need it when going into space that would make sense. Then again there's still Jabba the Hutt's family on different planets.

I never really considered bounty hunters with guns and a jetpack would need to be fit but judging how astronauts need it when going into space that would make sense. Then again there's still Jabba the Hutt's family on different planets.
Well you cannot be good in combat if you are not physically fit too and bounty hunting requires it

Mando director address fan concerns on Mando being OP, read from CBR:

The Mandalorian director Bryce Dallas Howard addresses fan concerns that Din Djarin is overpowered in the series.

Speaking to Romper, Howard explained that even though the Mandalorian's Beskar armor takes the brunt of the damage, Din Djarin is still trained to withstand any injuries he incurs underneath. . "He's very strong, and in Mandalorian culture, they're trained to be warriors, and so they can do that," said Howard. "But then, that's where bacta spray comes in as well. Because he doesn't have a bacta tank like Boba, but bacta spray is helpful.

Howard, who directed "Chapter 4: Sanctuary" and "Chapter 11: The Heiress," elaborated that bacta spray, a medical solution in the Star Wars universe, plays an important role in Din Djarin's healing process. "In the [The Book of Boba Fett], Mando got sliced by the dark saber, and then his leg was messed up. I was super excited to have that because I wanted to show he gets hurt and then heals from bacta spray." It's also worth noting that the Season 1 episode "Chapter 8: Redemption" sees IG-11 using bacta spray to dress the Mandalorian's wounds after Moff Gideon's brutal attack.

Mando director address fan concerns on Mando being OP, read from CBR:

The Mandalorian director Bryce Dallas Howard addresses fan concerns that Din Djarin is overpowered in the series.

Speaking to Romper, Howard explained that even though the Mandalorian's Beskar armor takes the brunt of the damage, Din Djarin is still trained to withstand any injuries he incurs underneath. . "He's very strong, and in Mandalorian culture, they're trained to be warriors, and so they can do that," said Howard. "But then, that's where bacta spray comes in as well. Because he doesn't have a bacta tank like Boba, but bacta spray is helpful.

Howard, who directed "Chapter 4: Sanctuary" and "Chapter 11: The Heiress," elaborated that bacta spray, a medical solution in the Star Wars universe, plays an important role in Din Djarin's healing process. "In the [The Book of Boba Fett], Mando got sliced by the dark saber, and then his leg was messed up. I was super excited to have that because I wanted to show he gets hurt and then heals from bacta spray." It's also worth noting that the Season 1 episode "Chapter 8: Redemption" sees IG-11 using bacta spray to dress the Mandalorian's wounds after Moff Gideon's brutal attack.
In other words, add more cool sci-fi stuff like spray and that will keep the watcher engaged because they might have never seen it done before.

In other words, add more cool sci-fi stuff like spray and that will keep the watcher engaged because they might have never seen it done before.
Well Bacta Spray is nothing new in the star wars universe but they have never actually shown it in detail on using it until Mando I beleive.

Back