Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV Series

Reactions: Ash
The long wait for the next season is not going to be fun. Luckily, a few other shows will help me forget it for a little while. Looks like I will let my Disney+ trial end since there's not much on there for me to watch without the Mandalorian.

The long wait for the next season is not going to be fun. Luckily, a few other shows will help me forget it for a little while. Looks like I will let my Disney+ trial end since there's not much on there for me to watch without the Mandalorian.
Indeed, The Mandalorian is the "main thing" on Disney+ for me too.

Indeed, The Mandalorian is the "main thing" on Disney+ for me too.
Have you tried any of the other shows? I've been meaning to try out WandaVision but haven't had a chance yet to watch it.

Have you tried any of the other shows? I've been meaning to try out WandaVision but haven't had a chance yet to watch it.
Ongoing Transformers War For Cybertron is awesome but it's on netflix. Not a fan of Wanda and/or Vision so not interested lol.

Reactions: Ash
Read from CBR on season 3:

Season 3 of The Mandalorian may begin shooting this spring.

The Film & Television Industry Alliance website has updated its status for The Mandalorian, posting a shooting date of April 5, 2021. Filming is expected to take place in Los Angeles, California with multiple crew members, including series creator Jon Favreau and executive producer Dave Filoni.

Favreau previously stated that Season 3 of The Mandalorian would begin filming after production wrapped on the spinoff series The Book of Boba Fett. "This is actually separate from The Mandalorian Season 3," "But what we didn't say in that announcement is that the next show coming up" 'the next chapter,' and that's going to be The Book of Boba Fett — and then we go into production right after that on Season 3 of The Mandalorian, back with the main character that we all have known and loved."

So what more can the show cover? Thought I read the story sum things up well.
On the mandalorian stuff with Mando being the bearer of the darksaber now despite him not wanting it. The stuff with Bo Katan.

read from CBR, Carano is fired from Lucasfilm:

Lucasfilm decided to part ways with Carano following a series of controversial social media posts shared by the 38-year-old actor over the past few months. The latest post from Carano, an outspoken conservative, appeared to find her comparing the treatment of modern-day Republicans to the suffering experienced by Jewish people during the Holocaust.

Specifically, Carano shared a post on her Instagram story that detailed how fascist influence in Europe made it easier for Nazis to persecute Jews by first convincing the rest of the world that Jews were the enemy. The post ended by asking the question, "How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?"

Lucasfilm confirmed Carano's departure from the project to Deadline, saying in a statement, "Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable." Carano was also dropped by her agency, UTA.

A source close to the situation also confirmed that the rumored Mandalorian spinoff series that was supposed to center on Cara Dune was removed from the schedule after Carano first sparked controversy in November 2020. At the time, Carano suggested in her posts the possibility of voter fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election.

I'm surrpised that she kept making comments even after the first few "controversial" comments. It was clear that Disney wasn't going to keep her on if she continued and that was the last straw.

read from CBR, Carano is fired from Lucasfilm:

Lucasfilm decided to part ways with Carano following a series of controversial social media posts shared by the 38-year-old actor over the past few months. The latest post from Carano, an outspoken conservative, appeared to find her comparing the treatment of modern-day Republicans to the suffering experienced by Jewish people during the Holocaust.

Specifically, Carano shared a post on her Instagram story that detailed how fascist influence in Europe made it easier for Nazis to persecute Jews by first convincing the rest of the world that Jews were the enemy. The post ended by asking the question, "How is that any different from hating someone for their political views?"

Lucasfilm confirmed Carano's departure from the project to Deadline, saying in a statement, "Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable." Carano was also dropped by her agency, UTA.

A source close to the situation also confirmed that the rumored Mandalorian spinoff series that was supposed to center on Cara Dune was removed from the schedule after Carano first sparked controversy in November 2020. At the time, Carano suggested in her posts the possibility of voter fraud in the 2020 United States presidential election.

was the person a big character in the series?

That's something.
I haven't searching star wars in a long time to be honest. Watched the first movie and that's about it. I need to get back to it soon

read The Last Jedi Director Rian Johnson wants to direct an episode of The Mandalorian:

I asked Rian if he'd ever consider doing an episode of The Mandalorian. He said he was dying to, but that for him it's all about scheduling. He's been writing [Knives Out 2] and now he's going to go directly into filming it. So it would be a matter of finding time to break away and do it. He said he has spoken to Dave Filoni about it. He had gone and visited the set during Season 1. He said it was so cool and I told him I was very jealous. He had seen 'Baby Yoda' months before the reveal," Sariah Wilson said over a pair of tweets.

Back