Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV Series

Read from The Hollywood Reporter that Boba Fett will be in The Mandalorian season two and he’ll reportedly be played by actor Temuera Morrison. Would be cool to see the two of them dueling, Boba Fett Vs Mando !

Last edited:
read more on Boba Fett from the direct:

Boba Fett will have a much larger role in the third season of the Mandalorian series. While the third season is in early development and Season 2 is set to premiere this fall, plans are reportedly in motion to expand Boba Fett's story across multiple seasons.

An excellent plan.

Read this from CBR:

Following the success of its first season on Disney+, The Mandalorian dove right into production on Season 2, planned to premiere in October 2020. Many television series and films have had their schedules disrupted by shutdowns due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, but Star Wars fans seem to be in luck: The Mandalorian isn't one of them.

Executive producer Jon Favreau shared the good news and discussed the show's timing on a virtual panelfor the ATX Television Festival, as reported by THR.

"We were lucky enough to have finished photography before the lock down," said Favreau. He credited the technology used in the production for making progress even during the quarantine period: "Thanks to how technology-forward Lucasfilm and ILM are, we have been able to do all of our visual effects and editing and postproduction remotely through systems that had been set up by those companies for us."

Indeed Clone wars is great.

I watched this the moment it was released but I had to find another way to stream it since Disney+ wasn't available for the UK back then. Loved the show and I can't wait for the next season!

Read comment on Episode lengths:

"There's probably even variation [in episode lengths] this year," Favreau said during an interview with Entertainment Weekly. It was also revealed that the start-up costs for Season 2 were less than Season 1, leading to a larger budget and scope for the upcoming episodes.

Season 2 trailer:

Saw Giant Lego Baby "Yoda":
koQhctN.png

526E0mY.png

Saw new trailer:

Saw season 2 episode 1, The fight vs the krayt dragon was great:
dTaLeWq.jpg

m8QO1X4.jpg

And regarding Boba Fett:

Boba Fett is alive, unless it's a twist...

Back