Star Wars: The Mandalorian TV Series

Well Bacta Spray is nothing new in the star wars universe but they have never actually shown it in detail on using it until Mando I beleive.
As long as it isn't like midichlorians I'm fine with it.

Saw a video on Mando and Moon Knight lol

Saw new Ahsoka set photo and read from CBR:
CxCPG7W.jpg

bGZETmt.jpg

New Ahsoka set photos show what appears to be the ruins of an ancient Jedi temple.

They offer a clear view of the set's heavily weathered, crumbling walls which are partly enclosed by a blue screen. The snaps also include close-ups of an impressive staircase, as well as what might be the legs of a gigantic statue. Neither Disney+ nor Lucasfilm has officially confirmed that an ancient Jedi temple will feature in Ahsoka, however.

read Season 3 will air in late 2022 or early 2023

Read from CBR:

The Mandalorian creator Jon Favreau recently revealed he wrote the Disney+ series' first few episodes without a contract.

In an interview with Vanity Fair, Favreau discussed starting work on the Star Wars show's scripts after a meeting with Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy but before being hired. "I just started writing," he said. "So by the time I was officially hired, I had already written the first, I think, four episodes." Kennedy herself added that Favreau arrived at their initial meeting with the idea for The Mandalorian already in his head, and praised his commitment to the project.

Favreau's dedication ultimately paid off. The Mandalorian has enjoyed considerable critical and commercial success since it debuted on Disney+ in November 2019. It now ranks as the most watched Disney+ series of all time, outperforming the streaming platform's other Star Wars shows.

Read from CBR:

Of all the potential building blocks that structured the series into a hit, it's one piece of technology the show's creators credit for making The Mandalorian possible. It's affectionately called The Volume. And it's changing the way shows and movies are made right before our eyes.

The Volume -- officially called StageCraft -- was developed by Lucasfilm's Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) division. The curved LED surface can create whole foreign environments as if film crews were actually somewhere else. But with several Volumes now in Los Angeles and others being built elsewhere, there's no need to scour the globe to find what storytellers are looking for; they can craft it all digitally on a single sound stage.

The cost reduction over time, though only one of many benefits, may be responsible for The Mandalorian's consistent, impressive quality. According to Vanity Fair, The Volume largely if not completely eliminates the need to film on location. There's also less set-building involved, since backdrops and other elements can be created and displayed digitally with the enormous LED screen. A major concern when first developing the series was that it would end up costing too much -- and if Lucasfilm couldn't afford the massive investment, what it did produce instead would fall short of expectations in the way that gets shows canceled too soon.

The Mandalorian creator Jon Favreau also spoke of another benefit to using The Volume over traditional sets: filming gets done faster. It doesn't matter the time of day; if a scene needs to be shot at night, The Volume can create artificial nighttime. Daylight will never run out like it would filming on location. Weather will never interfere with call times. Compared to filming a movie or show without the newer technology, the writer and producer said such projects can wrap filming in "half the time" one season of a TV show would normally take. At another point in the Vanity Fair story, Pascal mentioned that the uniqueness of Din Djarin spending most of his time wearing a helmet allows the actor to pursue other projects more freely. With less time spent on set thanks to The Volume in the future, who's to say actors across genres won't find themselves with newfound freedom to explore more opportunities than they've been able to before? Star Wars fans are always begging their favorite actors to make cameos in a galaxy far, far away; perhaps this is how their wishes will be granted.

Saw this mando season 3 filming fight scene footage:

Mando Season 3 trailer:

If he isn't considered a Mandalorian then I guess they would have to rename the whole series.
It's just because of their old clan rule thing with the helmet. anyway, he is not just any Mandalorian he is The Mandalorian lol

New Trailer, nice!:

Mando's season 3 Trailer is the most watched Disney+ trailer:

Disney+ is spiking the football over the recent trailer for The Mandalorian Season 3, which debuted during the NFL wildcard playoff game to record-breaking numbers online.

The upcoming third season of The Mandalorian has given Disney+ its most-watched Star Wars series trailer, according to THR. The clip reportedly registered 83.5 million views in its first 24 hours, which is, by far, the most for the franchise on the Disney+ platform. After being announced ahead of time, the trailer was made available online following its broadcast debut during the football game, providing it the momentum to top the previous Disney+ Star Wars record holder, Obi-Wan Kenobi, which pulled in 58 million views in its first 24 hours.

Just read this on Mando season 3:

when asked if The Mandalorian Season 3 will feature moments that would "break the internet," Favreau revealed he intended to deliver a season that would keep fans engaged. "I hope that -- that's the goal," the creator said. "The goal is -- I don't know about breaking the internet -- but the goal is that we have enough things happen each episode that everybody wants to jump around the digital kitchen table and talk about, and argue about, and guess to what is going to happen next."

Favreau continued, "So, I think the fun part of it is that it's a big conversation and people are excited. And that's part of what you get to do in television that you don't get to do in movies; with movies, you build up to it, everybody sees it, everybody talks about it, and then they wait. And maybe another one [is released] a few years later. Here, every week, another one's hitting. I like that we're on Disney Plus where it's each week is another episode, it's not all dropped at once, so it allows for a back-and-forth. And I love to see if we guessed right, I love to see which ones the people react to better, and ultimately get the report card if we're doing our job well."

read from CBR:

While it's unclear if or how the series will address the absence of Cara Dune, executive producers Rick Famuyiwa and Dave Filoni spoke with Deadline about how The Mandalorian will handle the character's absence in Season 3 and beyond. "Cara was a big part and continues as a character to be part of the world," said Famuyiwa, who directed Episodes 1, 7, and 8 of Season 3. He noted that Cara Dune's departure "had to be addressed in the creative," saying that "[series creator Jon Favreau] took the time to think about that."

He continued, "It was something that was discussed as we knew it was going to have impact on the show, but at the same time, what has been at the heart of the show are the two characters -- Din Djarin and Grogu -- so ultimately it felt like a servicing of that, and around the Mandalorians."

Saw Season 3 Ep1, Dang it's awesome! Many scenes with his new fighter and the first dogfight scene is awesome!

Back