Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I saw this trailer today on my lunch break. I'm so excited for this movie to come out. I can't wait!!

Then after this, Star Wars: The Rise Of Solo lol.

I'm just ready for the "mary sue" trilogy to end already so they can learn from their mistakes, move onto new/better things and not screw up this hard again.

I don't overly like Rey as a character. She has no growth or change. She's not really in any kind of struggle. She becomes perfect at everything she does too fast. Like the fight against Kylo Ren. He's a somewhat trained lightsaber user whereas she's never really turned the blade on before. It should have been a curbstomp battle in his favour. Or earlier in the film where she masters the Jedi Mind Trick on her first real attempt.
But let me be clear here, it's not the actress' fault. No, I blame really crappy writing that gave the actors/actresses nothing to work with. Same deal with Captain Phasma. She's supposed to be this badass but she's in the films for like 2 minutes total and doesn't do a lot. Very much a squandered character/actress.

I'd love if the 7th and 8th movies were wiped out as a fever dream or something. Possibly force visions of the future if left unchecked. Either way have them just negated completely from canon.

I'm just ready for the "mary sue" trilogy to end already so they can learn from their mistakes, move onto new/better things and not screw up this hard again.

I'd love if the 7th and 8th movies were wiped out as a fever dream or something. Possibly force visions of the future if left unchecked. Either way have them just negated completely from canon.

Not a fan of the new stuff either-probably minus the new upcoming The Mandalorian TV Series, coz that one looks promising to me--Both Kylo and Rey as characters are just not interesting enough for me. Now if only they would make Knights Of The Old Republic into a movie that would be awesome. coz the story and characters in KOTOR are just awesome and well written.

I don't overly like Rey as a character. She has no growth or change. She's not really in any kind of struggle. She becomes perfect at everything she does too fast. Like the fight against Kylo Ren. He's a somewhat trained lightsaber user whereas she's never really turned the blade on before. It should have been a curbstomp battle in his favour. Or earlier in the film where she masters the Jedi Mind Trick on her first real attempt.
But let me be clear here, it's not the actress' fault. No, I blame really crappy writing that gave the actors/actresses nothing to work with. Same deal with Captain Phasma. She's supposed to be this badass but she's in the films for like 2 minutes total and doesn't do a lot. Very much a squandered character/actress.

apparently this 9th movie is to end all movie sagas up to this point.

The movie bombed, rotten at 56%:

While The Latest Ep of The Mandalorian Soars at 100% Fresh lol:

The movie bombed, rotten at 56%:

While The Latest Ep of The Mandalorian Soars at 100% Fresh lol:
I'll never understand movie reviews. I don't trust any of them. Everyone has their own tastes and just because some people don't like a movie doesn't mean other people won't.

Rise of Skywalker was definitely the best of the new trilogy. It's hard to explain why without going into spoiler territory, but it's just so good. Every time I see people say RoS was "lazy" and that "they didn't even try," I have to ask if we even saw the same movie. Sure, it had it's problems, but so does ever Star Wars movie. The character development in this last installment was great, there were a lot of great moments, and even a lot of twists that I'm sure very few expected. I can see why people would say they don't like the movie, but I don't understand how people can claim it's the worst Star Wars movie ever made.

I don't go by the movie reviews anyway. 99% of the time, the critics will hate the movies I end up enjoying so I don't pay any attention to those.

I'll never understand movie reviews. I don't trust any of them. Everyone has their own tastes and just because some people don't like a movie doesn't mean other people won't.

Rise of Skywalker was definitely the best of the new trilogy. It's hard to explain why without going into spoiler territory, but it's just so good. Every time I see people say RoS was "lazy" and that "they didn't even try," I have to ask if we even saw the same movie. Sure, it had it's problems, but so does ever Star Wars movie. The character development in this last installment was great, there were a lot of great moments, and even a lot of twists that I'm sure very few expected. I can see why people would say they don't like the movie, but I don't understand how people can claim it's the worst Star Wars movie ever made.

like with any reviews, movies or games, you look at a few and see if they make similar points and thats what good a review is.

Believe it or not, I've finally saw it today (for free no less :grin: ) and I'd say out of the three newer movies, this is the best one. Though I do wish they revealed how Palpatine survived exactly and why he went into hiding.

I enjoyed it and I do hope they get a lot more mature with future movies.

Back