Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Or watch netflix or something, but seriously! The current Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) seems to be ramping up and I fear this next week or two we might be seeing the worse of it, even here in Iowa, it's spreading all the more around me (my town boarders two other states) and I for sure plan not to go out much after tomorrow besides work. Thankfully nothing in my town yet, but I fear it will come sooner or later.

To all my faithful members, I wish you all the best of health luck and stay inside as much as possible! We're gamers after all, its what we do.

Steam got a new record of 20 million concurrent users logged in because of covid-19.

Last edited:
I'm the operations manager for the Salvation Army, so I have to make sure that the homeless shelter and soup kitchen remain functional.

Stay home and game and watch some anime PLOT lol in Japan Soft On Demand is giving out 200 free JAVs because of covid-19.

Every country is taking precautionary measures for it.
I really hope we could see the end of it already

They are saying maybe by fall.
My government is saying the same thing they are saying with the next month or fall. China is reopening now its restaurants after 2 months.

I hope we will all stay safe during the Coronavirus outbreak, and not get infected, or recover from the Coronavirus if we get infected.

Hopefully, the Coronavirus is under control, and won't be spreading as quickly.

Work essential retail so I can't stay indoors, sadly. But I have had more time at home due to cancellation of other responsibilities etc, so have had time to complete 4 games already, including one I started back in 2018... so I'm making the most of it to catch up on some missed gaming from last year where I only finished 4 games.

Now that the Governor in Florida order a Stay at Home starting tomorrow night, I will still be going into work.

I'll be sticking up steam for few more months seems like conditions not settled

Seeing amazon wahy busier than before and not to mention that people buying up tech left and right to the center. Like FLight sticks are fully sold out, then Monitors are going fast. People have the money it seems

Back