Steam Holiday Sale

ViewtifulDamacy

Space Cowboy
Awards
Credits
If you don't know already, Steam started its holiday sale today and put up a crap load of awesome sales!

http://store.steampowered.com

I finally got Super Meat Boy! The Adventures of P.B Winterbottom was 0.45 or something so I got that too...

I would have gotten Oddboxx, but apparently two of the games were poorly ported. :/

What did you guys get?

Why does everyone have to post steam/gmod threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
It is quite amazing, I've been gifting to Steam friends over the last few weeks, and this exactly what I needed to spread more love.

I got VVVVVV, which I now sorta regret because it's WAY hard.I don't know how Raocow does these things. Still fun, though.

I just checked the place. There doesn't seem to be any games on there I would enjoy.
sad.gif

I just checked the place. There doesn't seem to be any games on there I would enjoy.
sad.gif

1,000+ games and you couldn't find one?

Anyways, so far I've gotten Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands along with Sands of Time, and also Assassin's Creed II.

Proof that I play games? Seriously? Well, fuck that.

By the way, I'm hoping that the totally existant censors will block out that bad word!

My mom bought me Day of Defeat: Source for Mac.

Isn't it like 5 dollars?
Question:
What is steam exactly?

Steam is an online storefront with thousands of games published by Valve onto their store (steam). A lot of the big publishing giants allow their games on Steam to be sold and distributed through it. It's a very convenient way to get your games and there real nice sales on it pretty often.
Proof that I play games? Seriously? Well, fuck that.

By the way, I'm hoping that the totally existant censors will block out that bad word!
The site shouldn't really NEED censors. It's more of a self control thing.

Back