Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So as we work on revamping the site, I still would like member feedback on PC-Mobile-Others. Our board dedicated to PC gaming, mobile gaming and other odd systems. But the name confuses and clashes with gamers hub.

So right now I like a better name for the pc board which I mainly want for PC and mobile.

I think PC should be separate from mobile. They are two different audiences. Most PC players HATE mobile gaming (and mobile gamers too.) Casual gamers IE: Mobile Gamers get MUCH hate from PC players. I don't think the two can exist harmoniously. 

Therefore I'd just make two sections with the following names:

PC Gaming

Mobile Gaming

Xenokitten said:
I think PC should be separate from mobile. They are two different audiences. Most PC players HATE mobile gaming (and mobile gamers too.) Casual gamers IE: Mobile Gamers get MUCH hate from PC players. I don't think the two can exist harmoniously. 

Therefore I'd just make two sections with the following names:

PC Gaming

Mobile Gaming
thank you for your input :)

I don't see how PC gaming can be confused with general gaming... In the PC-Mobile-Others section there should be discussions about games that are available for PC, mobile devices and consoles other than the three main ones, while in the general gaming section, there are discussions about stuff related to the activity of playing video games, not about the games themselves.

Back