Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Capcom just announced it:

Not a lot to go on, but I like SF sometimes so if it comes to Switch I'll get it.

I like how they didnt announce what platforms itll be on which leads me to believe it'll probably be PS exclusive again :rolleyes:

If it's PS exclusive, I won't be able to play it, unfortunately. I would actually like to give it a go aswell!

There's so much Street Fighter already on Switch I would be fine with it not on Switch since I don't go actively looking for their deals this one might fly under my radar too.

"New" Chun-Li is pretty good.

I feel like Chun-Li is way too beefy that its more terrifying than anything else. Same with Ryu. Why is everyone so big?

Anyway, I like that they're doing an open world SF game, I might actually get this. I love SF, but haven't played a whole lot. I wonder how much lore I need to know before enjoying the game.

I feel like Chun-Li is way too beefy that its more terrifying than anything else. Same with Ryu. Why is everyone so big?

Anyway, I like that they're doing an open world SF game, I might actually get this. I love SF, but haven't played a whole lot. I wonder how much lore I need to know before enjoying the game.
It’s a fighting game, so I doubt you need to know a lot of lore. I beat the story mode in 5, and I honestly can’t recall wtf it was about.

It’s a fighting game, so I doubt you need to know a lot of lore. I beat the story mode in 5, and I honestly can’t recall wtf it was about.
Yeah, I know most fighting games the story isn't that important usually. It's probably not important that Ken has a wife and a family, which is probably the only thing about any character I actually know other than Sakura looks up to Ryu and is the reason she started fighting, which is probably a bit more important piece of info.

Well they have been at this for six games now, they wouldn't be small whipm characters anymore lol.

Anyways, I'm glad they changed the game logo, but the font text needs work, who is working this game's graphic design? Need to fire them.

Well they have been at this for six games now, they wouldn't be small whipm characters anymore lol.

Anyways, I'm glad they changed the game logo, but the font text needs work, who is working this game's graphic design? Need to fire them.
That logo looks really good if this were an indie game on GoFundMe and I agree it needs to be better.

Guile Reveal:

Back