Multi Street Fighter 6

They posted New Chun-Li's theme:

Thicc menu theme lol

About the world Tour mode, translated by VGC:

Street Fighter 6 producer Shuhei Matsumoto has suggested that Metro City, the open-world area shown in game footage, will be only one of several different areas in the game.

When asked if the graffiti-laden streets of Metro City were supposed to be a depiction of America, Matsumo answered: “I don’t think that street culture has anything to do with countries, so I don’t really think about it.

“The first stage of the world tour is in Metro City, so maybe that’s where you got that impression.” IGN Japan followed up on this, asking what Matsumoto meant by “first stage”.

“Well, it’s the WORLD Tour,” he answered. “I can’t say for sure yet, but I hope you will look forward to hearing more about it.

“I’m working on something that will allow you to travel the world and experience how it feels to be strong.”

World Tour Opening Movie:

TGS 2022 gameplay video:

Too bad no Cammy's usual green Back PLOT lol

I really like Cammy's new fit. It looks good. Also when I first saw that I thought her hair looked off and it was because of the one strand in front. Then I looked and realized that's always been there and the beret some how tricked my brain into thinking that it looked normal.

new Trailer:

Back