Super Mario 3DS Name?

SuperMarioFanX100

Insane, but humble
Awards
Credits
So do you think Super Mario 3DS, will be called Super Mario 3DS? It's a small, but likely thought that indeed it may be called that. What do you think?

super-mario-bros-3ds-logo.jpg

Super Mario 3D, maybe. They're calling the OOT remake LOZ:OOT 3D, right?

i would be happy with just super mario,theres no games called that,and its not really super mario bros or super mario galaxy

Super Mario might just be the name of it. Or Super Mario 3D. I have a feeling they'll be emphasising "returning to Mario's roots" or something, because it's "Super Mario; nothing fancy, no outer space, just Mario being Super".

Super Mario might just be the name of it. Or Super Mario 3D. I have a feeling they'll be emphasising "returning to Mario's roots" or something, because it's "Super Mario; nothing fancy, no outer space, just Mario being Super".
thats what i think too

That's so .......dumb
yeahthat.gif

not the picture the pictures cool imean what you said

Last edited by a moderator:
In the end, I'm sure it'll have 3D in the title.

Heh, I actually really hope they just name it "Super Mario 3D"

I'm expecting "Super Mario 3DS". Nice and simple, just the way Nintendo likes it.

"So, we need new colors for Pokemon...HOW 'BOUT BLACK AND WHITE?"

"So we've got this new Mario Bros. coming out...AND WE'RE CALLING IT 'NEW SUPER MARIO BROS'!"

I'm expecting "Super Mario 3DS". Nice and simple, just the way Nintendo likes it.

"So, we need new colors for Pokemon...HOW 'BOUT BLACK AND WHITE?"

"So we've got this new Mario Bros. coming out...AND WE'RE CALLING IT 'NEW SUPER MARIO BROS'!"
Naming games is about the only logical thing Nintendo does nowadays, heh.

call it "It'sE Me! Maaarrioooo....3D" .... or "M for Mario!" ...."1800-Plumber-4-Free-Res-Q-Me"..... " Mario's Bachelor Party" .... "Mario Moonshine"...... "Kiss, kiss, Jump Jump"..... "Mario looking for his Crown Jewels"....."Mario Converts to Islam"
tongue.gif
...... "Mario 2012"....... Or throw ppl of call it simply Karl! It's about time there was a new main character anyways... Alll veeeerry likely titles, if you ask me
tongue.gif

"Mario Converts to Islam"
What is this I don't even
They'll most likely call it "Mario rides a duck while looking for cottage cheese and 7 star related objects but oh wait no toadsworth steals them and hes the main villian and the real toadsworth is toadette on a unicycyle." I'd buy it

no,they would hve already said if it was a galaxy game.its not

Super Mario, WITH THAT FREAKIN' AWESOME RACOON POWER-UP, YEAH THAT'S RIGHT. LOOK AT THAT TAIL!
Or SMWTFARPUYTRLATT

Back