E3 Super Mario Odyssey (October 2017)

Looks crazy! The new mechanic of taking control of enemies will surely lead to some hilarious shenanigans. Still not feeling the art style.
I've been dreaming about this for years. It's finally coming to fruition!

What's everyone looking forward to take over? I'm torn between the TRex and the taxi cab.
Honestly, I'm really looking forward to taking over the Hammer Bros. They're my favorite/least favorite Mario enemy. I mean, they're awesome looking and they're pretty tough, but they can be a real pain in the butt. Especially in World 8-3 in SMB and Grandmaster Galaxy in SMG 2.

Honestly, I'm really looking forward to taking over the Hammer Bros. They're my favorite/least favorite Mario enemy. I mean, they're awesome looking and they're pretty tough, but they can be a real pain in the butt. Especially in World 8-3 in SMB and Grandmaster Galaxy in SMG 2.

hammer bros without a doubt.

I feel like we haven't seen all the craziness in this game yet.

Is exactly what I had in mind after checking it out! And to be honest, I'm glad we haven't.
The mechanics look refreshing, Nintendo never disappoints!
These new games always manage to leave me breathless, and this wasn't an exception. If I wasn't sure of wanting to get a Switch before, then I certainly am now...
Whenever I manage to find it in my country, that is. Patience is a blessing.

"Heard you like throwing fireballs in world 8-4, how about you capture this hammer to the face!"

Grandmaster Galaxy memories... The horror...

Wow, just wow. I think this is one of the best game trailers that I've watched. Mario and his magical hat! This is gonna be fun, you can be everything, and you can roam around like in GTA. Nintendo definitely stepped up and won. I hope it would be a successful game, and I'll buy it as soon as I see more gameplay and reviews, but I'm 90% sold. I'm just deciding when will I buy the game.

Wow, just wow. I think this is one of the best game trailers that I've watched. Mario and his magical hat! This is gonna be fun, you can be everything, and you can roam around like in GTA. Nintendo definitely stepped up and won. I hope it would be a successful game, and I'll buy it as soon as I see more gameplay and reviews, but I'm 90% sold. I'm just deciding when will I buy the game.
Same for me. Buying these games is a strategy.

Back