Super Nintendo World Universal Studios Japan

That's cool that they are expanding it. I wouldn't mind getting some of the merchandise from there but I wouldn't want to pay outrageous prices for it though.

I don't. I live in the US so I don't know what the price would be in US dollars since this is in Japan.
Japan exchange rate is generally more favorable for someone in the US, but our money is going lower in value too. Being a tourist destination is okay but traveling potentially to the opposite end of the globe is also pricey the way fuel is.

Donkey Kong Country coming:

Universal Studios Japan will open a new Donkey Kong-themed zone in 2024. Situated inside Super Nintendo World in the USJ theme park, the zone will be known as Donkey Kong Country. The Japanese press release provided a more detailed launch window in Spring 2024.

Donkey Kong Country will feature the Mine Cart Madness attraction, where people can get on a literal mine cart in a roller coaster ride that includes a leap over a collapsed track. Universal Studios Japan will also start selling Donkey Kong-themed merchandise at shops inside the theme park on December 6, 2023.

Universal Studios Japan will open a new Donkey Kong-themed zone in 2024. Situated inside Super Nintendo World in the USJ theme park, the zone will be known as Donkey Kong Country. The Japanese press release provided a more detailed launch window in Spring 2024.

Donkey Kong Country will feature the Mine Cart Madness attraction, where people can get on a literal mine cart in a roller coaster ride that includes a leap over a collapsed track. Universal Studios Japan will also start selling Donkey Kong-themed merchandise at shops inside the theme park on December 6, 2023.
Leaping over a collapsed track I'm all for, even if it sounds unsafe.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Leaping over a collapsed track I'm all for, even if it sounds unsafe.
lol Evil Nintendo Lawyers will put a disclaimer "We will not be held accountable for any death and or injuries caused by any of it. Ride The Mine Cart at your own risk" lol

I dont think there will be a literal track leap, they'll probably make it look like part of the wooden track disappear but you'll still be on the rails.

Edit: as suspected

"This unique ride vehicle appears to run along a regular track, but in actuality glides along a sideways track that is hidden beneath. This design allows the mine cart to appear to jump over gaps in the track."

The cart wont actually be leaping, lol.

New official map:
snw_map_1500_1075_rgb-1024x734.jpg

Sounds bananas lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Donkey Kong World ad:

More Video on the Donley Kong jumping mine cart ride:

Back