Supernatural

The vampire who saved Dean in Purgatory, then saved Sam from Purgatory later. He was the one with the New Orleans accent. He wasn't there for long, and once they made it back to Earth he was in, and out. 

Yeah.I remember him now.Dean kinda brought him back to life after all :grin:

I saw some more episodes.Seems like Dean is back to his old self again :)

Yeah. He has a moment of relief. Then there's like this latest episode, and I'm just like... no. Have you wrapped that season yet?

Nice. I must say I envy you a little bit. I had to wait to see what happened after the end of that last season. I feel like I should have expected it. 

DearSweetAru said:
D:

So mean.

And I'm forced into waiting again, darn it. January 20th is a long way away. 
I am mean eh?  0:)  Can't you see the big ring above my head?I am an angel ;)

Watch some anime in the mean time.

Riiiight. :)

I started .hack Twilight; I'm probably going to look for something else though. There are a couple I want to see, but I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for. I also have a few shows I need to catch up on like Constantine, and Forever. I just hate major cliffhangers, and I'm very impatient. XD 

LOL!  I wish we anime fans have time to watch, all the anime in the world! Also,I am a bit impatient too ;)

That would be great..but I don't want to reduce my sleeping time anymore :( 

Well,it's good.I wouldn't really say grate..but good enough for supernatural series :p

Yeah. I can see why some people would feel that way.

I'm not too sure if I expecting the outcome of that episode, at least until it was obvious. 

Well,dean the demon, is really something unique.Until now,dean protected sam in each and every turn.For once,the tables are turned ;)

I really wasn't a big fan of it, but I think it made an interesting turn of events. I'm already on the next season,though  I'm pretty sure it's already easy to assume that Sam's going to be working hard to try to get his brother back. Dean's been in trouble before with the whole going to hell, trapped in purgatory, but this time around it's not necessarily a rescue mission, it's Dean becoming something new. 

The whole Dean dying moment kind of reminded me when Sam was killed in the I believe second season, the one with the yellow eyes, especially with how Sam went about trying to get him back. There has definitely been a reversal of roles which is nice.

Yeah.At that time,sam didn't even bother to look for his brother.He just left dean, to rot in purgatory >.<

That mean brother!

He was really terrible for that one. The only time Dean ditched Sam was during the Lucifer arc when he got dragged to hell, and that was because he told him to. Sam didn't even try. I can't remember what he did when Dean got dragged to hell. I think he did actually try then. It's not like he has never had/tried to save his brother, but he's definitely the one to always need saving between the two of them. Though he's usually the one to keep Dean in line when it comes to his emotions or fanatical episodes so it sort of evens them out. I dunno. 

Yeah.It's just that sam's "rational thinking", ticks me off. I was really mad, when sam said "I wouldn't bring you back to life",  to dean(well...after all that angel's vessel stuff)...I was like "Just die sam" >.<

Back