Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
This is currently an on going anime which is at episode 10 to date. I know there are a few watchers here so feel free to discuss the episodes here. So those who have not watched this series, beware of spoilers!

I must say, episode 10 was really good and went bad for kirito.

Was waiting for episode 12 to start this thread but you beat me at it, so here are my thoughts so far, mostly theories though.

I have a few theories about the real plot of the game, one being that time goes much much faster in the game, and that once they do beat the game, it'll be like only a few hours went by, cause its weird that after 2 years no1 found a solution to get them out of the game yet.
I also think that no1 actually dies in the game but instead kept asleep in the Nerve Gear until the game ends.

Oh and Heathcliff seems to have cheated during his fight with Kirito so there's a chance that he's linked to the creator of the game somehow :?

So yeah, let me know what you think :p And sorry if I don't make sense, it happens a lot with me lol.

Then its kind of a failure so far considering that most of the players are fighting to leave the game.
And after watching the fist episode of Accel World, which is better than I thought, I think my first theory isn't that far off.

The guy that looked like Ash Ketchum (from Pokemon) from the anime's trailer almost made me get turned off from the anime.

However, I kept watching.. and I saw a sword.
So I'll try it out and see what I think about it.

By the way, is there a dub?

Back