Sword Art Online

It's just when I watch it.

I don't know where to begin with this one, I didn't expect for the game to end this soon as I though the next part of the story would focus on that PK group laughing coffins or whatever they were called.

And I didn't see the final boss coming though it's pretty clear now.

As for the return and the amount of episodes left after it, I bet it has something to do with Asuna and saving the others that died.

Not sure though, he did say that once they die, their minds will never return. What caught my attention is that he said "in every world", so we can expect to see a new world in the next episode.

I wonder what would happen if this was real, i can imagine the children that were in the game getting banned from video games for life by their parents :p

I meant in a few months after they recover, some of them probably wont want to touch video games ever again, and those that will still want to play probably wont be allowed to.

As for Asuna, that part is confusing. Kayaba didn't seem to have lied about anything, and Asuna should've been killed after she died, yet she appeared after the game was cleared.
But if i recall correctly there's an item that allows you to revive a player if its not long after they died, so maybe clearing the game saved her.

Well that's a completely different world where flying has a very important role. The weird part is that the anime if far from being done but I'm already hoping for a 2nd season, cause 25 episodes just isn't enough lol.

Back