froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

T-Stand wants to make using your tablet more comfortable and more convenient, check out their Kickstarter to see the various ways the T-Stand can help you.

Kickstarter

This stand looks good for kids, and people who don't want to hold their tablet, or can't hold it well like the elderly, and physically handicapped people.

I like that this stand is adjustable.

It is strange that the title of the video did not include Windows 8.1/10 tablets which would probably work great with this tablet stand because Windows 10 is a desktop operating system, so you would be using Windows 10 tablets on a desk, and using a mouse and keyboard for input.

Looks nice, but I fear the strain it would have on a person's neck pending how you have that set up.

Looks nice, but I fear the strain it would have on a person's neck pending how you have that set up.

The stand is adjustable where you can adjust the height of the screen higher, and the tilt angle of the tablet and the holder for better comfort. In the video, it shows a person using the tablet while their whole body is laying on a long couch with a large soft pillow supporting their neck and head

Back