froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

This looks like a nice robot for people who are disabled/handicapped, and can't use a remote, keyboard, mouse, or make phone calls on their own because of a disability.

another step towards our future robot overlords.

$599? What the hell that's VERY cheap actually. Thats how much a new iphone costs and i just saw the other day a clothes folding machine which costs like 800 dollars! For this price i think it is a steal!

$599? What the hell that's VERY cheap actually. Thats how much a new iphone costs and i just saw the other day a clothes folding machine which costs like 800 dollars! For this price i think it is a steal!

I agree it is pretty cheap for a robot. But, I think most people won't buy a robot because people can do most of the task which this robot can do unless the person is disabled.

A clothes folding robot for $800 is kind of expensive. But, I think mostly clothing stores and places which clean a lot of clothes will buy a clothes folding robot to fold clothes, so they don't need to hire as many workers. Hiring workers can be expensive these days because of the high minimum wage of $15 an hour in some places in North America, and health insurance, dental, and other costs of hiring an employee.

Back