Tales Of Arise

Still holding off for this game to go on sale but for whatever reason i still can't find a physical copy under 45 euros don't know if i really want to spend that much on the game. In the past i would be all over this but these days i usually quit jrpg's mid game and move on to something else, by the time i get back to it i've forgotten most of the story ah the joys of getting older lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Not a fan of the camera angle while walking about.
Pc version has this camera mod

Enhanced Camera and Movement - FOV is increased and camera distance pushed back. Also, player moves noticeably faster while exploring.

Just entered the icy nation, game is kind of boring so far imo.
Story is predictable especially for hardcore/veteran rpggamers but the character interactions, world , main waifu Shionne stuff, ending + battle system and graphics are great.

Last edited:
Story is predictable especially for hardcore/veteran rpggamers but the character interactions, world , main waifu Shionne stuff, ending + battle system and graphics are great.

Good sir, I have gotten far enough into the game to realize your waifu interests are wrong and confused, and I will now ask you to apologize for not meaning the one true waifu, Rinwell.

Good sir, I have gotten far enough into the game to realize your waifu interests are wrong and confused, and I will now ask you to apologize for not meaning the one true waifu, Rinwell.
lmao. unfortunately Rinwell's PLOT is too small lol

In the name of Grungie Grungie's church, she has the thighs....
lol Probably if There's Tales Of Arise 2 and Rinwell is older with bigger PLOT size like older Fie in Trails Of Black lol

Back