Tales Of Arise

The graphics look awesome, I do wonder personally though if the gameplay is very difficult?
As long as you level up properly no it's quite managable even on hardest difficulty.

Unlocked the true anime opening, much better than the first one imo.

Now fighting all these annoying side quest monsters... damn slimes.
I prefer the second opening though i like them both.

First one seems to try too hard imo.

Also I need tips on how to farm elixirs, these elemental bosses are working me over like Tifa would lol. Or when do I get full heal gels to buy.
Elixirs can only be farmed in end-game dungeon I believe.

You can buy heavy treat, grape gels and good cp healing items from shop should be good enough. Use Shionne and Dohalim's healing abilities effectively and you can always grind your levels first.

Elixirs can only be farmed in end-game dungeon I believe.

You can buy heavy treat, grape gels and good cp healing items from shop should be good enough. Use Shionne and Dohalim's healing abilities effectively and you can always grind your levels first.

Got to unlock those shops then, these monsters can't be fought on low healing alone.

Reactions: cm2
Okay, Rinwell and Law need to get a room already, they really do! (heading to the last location via a certain ship)
lol indeed and Dohalim and Kisara, 3 couples journeying together lol

And beaten.

Ending of the game was a lot better, I feel like they could have done more with the story and Megaman like ending progression.

A fun Tales of game.
Indeed and the second part (Lenegis part)of the game should be with more story content.

Agreed, it was like a holy land but it was merely a side trip.
probably budget issue. Like With Star Ocean The Divine force, Producer said wanted to do a lot more with it but not possible due to budget issue.

Back