Tales Of Arise

They are still doing mobile stuff, Tales of Luminaria The Fateful Crossroad, wasted, even after Tales Of Crestoria mobile survived only for around 1 year before they closed it down. Given the success of Tales Of Arise they should just focus on new AAA Tales Of Game or make a TOA sequel instead of mobile Tales Of Luminaria:

mobile can face my ban hammer.

Did some Level Of Detail and lighting enhancements again, am really happy with the results, making an already beautiful looking game even more beautiful lol, took a pic:
lfLYbXQ.png

Last edited:
I know this is a general thread but as the series stands there are like a few more in the timeline and this one isn't on Switch yet. Suggestions from what is on Switch? I know Vesperia usually goes on sale.

EDIT: Looks like this is the only one on Switch... :[

Last edited:
I know this is a general thread but as the series stands there are like a few more in the timeline and this one isn't on Switch yet. Suggestions from what is on Switch? I know Vesperia usually goes on sale.

EDIT: Looks like this is the only one on Switch... :[
Yeah no words from the dev on bringing Tales Of Arise to the switch yet. Though I reckon the watercolor cel shading quality of the graphics must be reduced substantially in order for the switch to run it and that would diminish the really beautiful artstyle of the game.

Tales Of Arise is one of the nominees on 2022 DICE Awards RPG of the year, Nice. Wonder if it will win it come Feb 24th 2022.

Read this, translated by Dualshockers:

“The Atmospheric Shaders graphics used in Tales of Arise will be used in future Tales of games too. It would take a considerable amount of work to use Atmospheric Shaders for remakes though. But we’re developing an improved version. We don’t know yet if the improved version will be ready in time for the next game or if it’ll be implemented even later on.”

“There are many parts of the Arise story not shown in the game. Like when did Shionne come to Dahna, or the story of Alphen from 300 years ago. I could just expand on these parts in interviews, but I hope to do something with them that will please fans. For example, we could make an anime adaptation depicting different story elements than in the game, and focus on these parts. I can’t tell you yet if we’re actually making an anime or not though”.

Back