Teacher threw stuff at Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanaki said:
Clearly in this short video clip, he's the one being abused, do he shouldn't: "suffer the consequences of it" like the male reporter said.
It doesn't matter, the school will side with the parents, and the parents will call for that teacher's head on a silver platter, even though the kids started it.

It looks like he was baited, and then snapped when he couldn't take it anymore.

I would have just walked out of the class room, and gotten the dean. I also would have pressed harassment charges on the students. I would go for a psychological evaluation, and then sue both the school and the families of the teens for emotional and psychological distress and make sure that they supported me financially for the rest of my life.

Seeing as how, I can no longer work, and they caused me to snap in the first place. I think that is the only way to teach these assholes a lesson, because often enough, if the teen is bad, then the parents are worse.

I honestly don't know why kids think it is funny to give the teacher a hard time. I mean, you are only hurting yourself in the long run.

Black Angel said:
It doesn't matter, the school will side with the parents, and the parents will call for that teacher's head on a silver platter, even though the kids started it.

It looks like he was baited, and then snapped when he couldn't take it anymore.

I would have just walked out of the class room, and gotten the dean. I also would have pressed harassment charges on the students. I would go for a psychological evaluation, and then sue both the school and the families of the teens for emotional and psychological distress and make sure that they supported me financially for the rest of my life.

Seeing as how, I can no longer work, and they caused me to snap in the first place. I think that is the only way to teach these assholes a lesson, because often enough, if the teen is bad, then the parents are worse.

I honestly don't know why kids think it is funny to give the teacher a hard time. I mean, you are only hurting yourself in the long run.
All I could say in 1 post. You don't know how much I
fervently agree with you on all points you made for both sides.

One of my teachers actually threw a stapler at a kid and hit him in the head. He deserved it though, and he knew it. No one said anything. He actually started to behave after that. :p

Some teachers don't know how to handle kids.
I know a professor who threw his shows at some boys, when I was a uni student....it was a mess. Parents protested a lot but that professor was too old....and he got reprimanded for that I think.

Some teachers don't know how to handle kids.
I know a professor who threw his shows at some boys, when I was a uni student....it was a mess. Parents protested a lot but that professor was too old....and he got reprimanded for that I think.
Please, don't bump topics which are older than 90 days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back