E3 The best game reveals so far...

Many thanks to IntoxNitram IntoxNitram all news should be posted on here as well.

During 2018 there are many games that have been revealed since Mario Party, that it is one of the most played by amateurs, since this game has been updated over time, every day with different levels increasingly complex, it is up to the Hideo Kojima as its name indicates it is to achieve best fights, also at this moment is one of the current games very used by the players.

What can you say about ROS when that games release, Some player of Mobile legend and clash of clans ship to that game.

I'm waiting to get hold of doom I'm seeing it been more intense than what was in place and getting to play with friends will be more exciting and fallout 76 is another good title I believe

I'm waiting to get hold of doom I'm seeing it been more intense than what was in place and getting to play with friends will be more exciting and fallout 76 is another good title I believe
For me, I enjoyed the first DOOM but the trailer this time around didn't really show enough to get my hyped just yet. The reveal for the first title was a lot better than for DOOM Eternal thus far.

I'm looking forward to playing Ghost of Tsushima, The Last of Us Part 2, Death Stranding, and Spiderman. I hope they all release soon. I don't know if I prefer Ellie's appearance in part 1 than her older look in part 2.

I was mostly looking forward to learning more about Fallout 76 because I've been waiting to see what it was all about ever since I saw the teaser trailer but unfortunately I don't think I saw any gameplay footage. Also, I'm kind of worried because it's supposedly completely multiplayer but if I'm not mistaken I think they said it can also be played alone as well. Either way, I'm just glad there's a new Fallout and I'm sure it will still be enjoyable even if they are changing it up a bit.

Back