Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

I think this phone will be expensive, and I rather just own a cheaper smartphone and tablet rather than a folding phone.

So reports already by those testing it to write about it that they have already been breaking lol. I'm not sure if I'm surprised or not but you would think Samsung would do better than this.

Yeah, I just saw someone on Twitter mention it about the device that they got. Unfortunately, they realised too late they weren't meant to remove it.

Looks like almost like a 50/50 for reviewers on who removed the film and who didn’t, but the screens are still breaking. Seems like a poor design choice regardless.

Hopefully, Samsung can fix the folding screen breaking problems soon, and put a sticker on the box to warn people not to remove the screen protector film.

it's sad they didn't see this during testing.

Some of the Fold smartphones may of been built by a factory worker who was not careful enough when building the Fold Smartphone, or did not have good training on how to build the phone. I read online that the Fold smartphone is difficult to repair, and take apart, so it is most likely difficult to build.

It's smacking screens, you really can't have that.

The DS’s don’t have screen protectors, and regardless, a paper thin piece of plastic isn’t stopping the force of screens smacking. Also the reviewers said removing the screen protector also causes the screen to flicker and die without folding.

Somehow, foldable phones never really made it much around where I live.Jagged and pointy edges, difficult to get a good back cover, not so good design can do that. As for me, I need a god enough back cover and this isn't for me.

The DS’s don’t have screen protectors, and regardless, a paper thin piece of plastic isn’t stopping the force of screens smacking. Also the reviewers said removing the screen protector also causes the screen to flicker and die without folding.

I don't think the DS screen actually touched each other though.

I feel they may also make the phone look nicer. I read a lot of people thought the piece of plastic on the phone was removable because it look like those disposable screen protectors which come with phones and tablets.

I feel it may take a many weeks to fix this problem if it is a factory problem.

I wonder if it is a smartphone factory problem where most workers were not properly trained to assemble folding phones, or the factory was not spending enough time when it comes to hiring skilled workers which have enough smartphone building skills and experience to assemble the phones and properly apply the screen protector to protect the phone from damage.

Sometimes, paying factory workers more money may make smartphones less likely to be defective because the workers have enough money to buy healthy food, and medicine, so they are healthy enough to assemble smartphones without feeling tired or sick because they are not making enough money to buy healthy food and medicine to treat a illnesses they may have.

Back