The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak

It's an amazing game and also, the boss battles area always so epic to me. If you want to defeat the blue Djinn, It takes a lot of strategies and experience.

Recorded big Bugbear boss battle:

The Legend of Heroes: Trails through Daybreak is indeed very challenging one. You got to have the strategy to defeat the boss.

Trails through Daybreak is truly an epic game that you wouldnt want to miss. It's really captivating.

Recorded Griffin like monster boss battle:

Recorded Griffin like monster boss battle:
I've been playing The Legend of Heroes and I'm really loving the story and characters too. The combat system is so deep and satisfying as well. How did you find the battle? Was it tough?

The difficulty in Griffin's aerial attacks was that it's very tricky to dodge, but I later figured out its patterns and found out that it was a lot more manageable.

I've been playing The Legend of Heroes and I'm really loving the story and characters too. The combat system is so deep and satisfying as well. How did you find the battle? Was it tough?
Compared to Trails Into Reverie it's waay like ALOT easier on nightmare difficulty lol. Because there's no Battle turn limit challenge so far and with the right characters' quartz setup it's not hard so far imo. But the battle systen IS fun and that is the most important thing. Probably there will be an option to up the difficulty level with new game + mode. Will see...

Recorded 3 Boss Battles in a row :

Vs Melchior and Olympia:

Vs Giant genesis Mecha P1:

Vs Giant genesis Mecha P2:

Van deduces that Judith has yuri PLOT Harem lol

0ADYtxIG_o.jpg

The upgraded 3d realtime volumetric Lighting, umbra and penumbra shadows effect with Falcom's new engine that they use for this game are great. They couldn't do them like this with the older 3d Trails game engine. Took a pic:
Y8EGBff1_o.jpg

Last edited:
Van checking a hentai R-17 PLOT version of Golden Blood movie poster lol
Ra3mCAMJ_o.jpg

Recorded boss battle vs giant mama spider, a two part battle. Mr Demon's Arch enemy lol Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith . Recorded the battle:

Part I of the battle

Part II of the battle:

Recorded Judith frontal PLOT scene lol poor Van lol

Nisa posted Accolades Trailer:

Recorded Giant Monkey boss Battle :

Recorded Shizuna Boss Battle:

Back